The Geek's Betroth

Omkara sat in his usual place in the library with Warren Buffett Accounting text book, the farthest corner where the textbooks has a thick layer of dust on them and students usually do not prefer to go.

Omkara Singh Oberoi is in his first year of Masters in St Xavier's College. One can describe him as an introvert and a typical nerd, with a considerable amount of general knowledge.

Omkara turned around frowning feeling a hand on his shoulder, there stood Gauri. Gauri Kumari Sharma is in her second year of Bachelors of Commerce, age wise three years younger than Omkara, a unique feminine person. One have difficulties to describe her, a party girl, rowdy and a free lancer but a secret nerd who has her eyes only for Omkara.

"What?" Omkara huffed in anger with her presence in the place where he mostly comes to get some peace from her daily pursuits. Gauri abruptly turned his chair around so that he was face to face with her, she settled herself on his lap.

Gauri slowly moved forward towards his face, where he simultaneously moved his head backward. She put her left elbow on his right shoulder, right hand examining his face and his hair. "Get off of me!" Omkara tried to scare her.

"It's a bet, you have to kiss me on the lips and that my lipstick should be at the corner of your lips when you go out of this scrap of a place!" her thumb sliding along his lips in an anti-clockwise motion from upper lip to the lower one.

"In your dreams!" Omkara smirked. "You know me Omkara, I will not leave here unless I succeed, you know I don't like to loose my bets" Gauri inched closer and closer her gaze shifting between his eyes and his lips.

"I am not kissing you" Omkara's raging eyes didn't stop the woman in front of him from achieving what she wanted.

"You know what? I can kiss you and mark your lips but you know, Gauri Sharma stays on her word, she doesn't like to lie about her bets. That is the reason no one is behind me to see if you kissed me or not." she said her hazel eyes boring into his deep dark eyes.

"So now, if you kiss me, I will be on my way!" Gauri said partly touching his lips with hers. "Like I said, I am not kissing you." Omkara turned hiss face away. "Then I am not leaving here! Choice is yours." Gauri said turning his head towards her.

"Twelve minutes and twenty three seconds have passed Omkara, don't you want to kiss my lips?" Gauri asked him in her fake sadness and a protruding pout.

Omkara shifted his attention from the book on to her eyes "NO." Omkara turned his chair with Gauri on his lap towards the table, after he understood she wouldn't leave him unless he kisses her.

"It's not like you have never kissed me!" Gauri said making puppy eyes, which work everywhere except near him. "I never kissed you, you kissed me." Gauri could sense his rage but she isn't one to back down, he is fire and she liked playing with fire.

"Fourty eight minutes have passed Omkara!" Omkara looked at her, that one look was enough for her to leave her stubbornness. "Okay fine! At least let me kiss you" she asked him sneaking her hands on to his jaws. Omkara not speaking anything gave her green signal.

She slowly leaned in and took his lower lip between her lips, sucking and biting, she then moved to his upper lip repeating the gentle assault. Omkara neither spoke a word to stop her nor moved his lips, he remained a statue like every other time with his eyes wide open where as Gauri's eyes were closed enjoying kissing her love's lips at his favorite place in collage.

After a few minutes, they heard steps, Omkara alarmed pushed Gauri from his face. Sister Susan, the librarian's assistant looked horrified looking at a girl sitting on Omkara's lap, it's unusual. Soon her expression changed serious "This behavior is unacceptable Omkara, I didn't expect this from you out of all students who come to library."