*I'm editing so the team minus Rob gave them their real names. Wattpad wont let me see the 2nd chapter to actually edit

What do you mean we're not in Kansas anymore? Wally asked. Kaldur shook his head and stared at the screen.

If the League does not exist, what about Poseidonis? Or Themiscyra? he asked.

I signalled to wait before searching for Atlantis. All that came up was it was fictional, and the same thing basically happened with the Amazons but with more history. I shook my head. No records of them. So either they never revealed their existence or they don't exist.

Wally frowned. He wriggled and managed to get out of Eraserhead's scarf. Did my uncle mess with time again? Because if he did, I'm stealing all his food for the next year.

Highly doubt it. Even when he has screwed with the timeline before, the changes weren't this drastic.

Dude, there was literally a war that ended up with the Earth flooded.

All Might cleared his throat. "Perhaps you'd like to tell us how you broke into one of the most secure buildings in the world?"

"We would if we had any idea," I said. "One minute we're stopping to get some snacks for him-" I gestured to Wally. "Next thing you know we're fighting against you guys. If you excuse us, we're going back to our heavily practiced nonverbal communication."

"What are your quirks?" Eraserhead asked.

Quirks? Artemis asked. I sighed and sent an image through the mind link of Eraserhead's, Aizawa Shota's, file.

Superpowers. Seems like most of the population has them from what I saw.

Great. What do we tell them?

The truth. I didn't come this far just to pretend I have a power. Plus it'll come back to haunt us if we lie now. Something you should know Miss my entire family is made of villians.

"Superspeed," Wally said. "Though I think that's pretty obvious. What are yours? I know you can do something to block mine and I'm guessing All Might there has some strength enhancement, but what about the kids?"

"They can tell you if they want, after you tell us yours." Eraserhead narrowed his eyes. The green haired kid's eyes seemed to sparkle and his hand twitched like it was looking for a pencil.

I pulled one out of my pocket along with a notepad. "Do you want to write this down?"  I offered it to him. "I have some case notes in there but most of it's blank."

He looked at Eraserhead, who nodded. "Go ahead, Problem Child."

As the 'Problem Child' took my offer and took my notebook, I could hear the chatter in the mind link pick up again.

Robin, do you have ideas for what to say? Kaldur asked.

"Kaldur's mother had a mutation quirk that gave her gills. That fused with an emitter quirk allowing Kaldur to manipulate water using electrical impulses generated from the black bands on his skin, so they decided to call his quirk Electric Eel" I said. "Megan's quirk is Mind over Matter. Her psychic powers allow for the manipulation of things around her and she can use it to fly.

"Conner, well, it's Superpower. Super strength, super leap, super durability. Basically send this guy at a tank and you'll be fine."

My eyes were fixed on the green haired boy, watching him take notes down at a furious pace. He was muttering to himself. I chuckled, both at how much he reminded me of Bruce and at the glare Conner was leveling at me.