S1 - Chapter 6

ALEXANDER'S POV

I wasn't really sure why I decided to kiss her. It was probably from the relief and adrenaline of hearing Sakura reassure me that my friends were safe and were not on her kill list. I was also grateful she finally untied me. It surprised me how much she trusted me - after all, I was two heads taller than her and probably at least three times as strong.

All it took was for me to lean forward and before I knew it, I was kissing her. At first, I was surprised by my own action and almost pulled away but she immediately kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck and even deepening the kiss. I closed my eyes and melted into it, letting her be the commanding one for just a moment. The second I began to dominate her, Sakura bit my tongue, and I groaned in pain but didn't let that stop me.

I continued to fight with her, gently biting her lower lip from time to time and squeezing if she got too violent while trying to dominate. Sakura slid off her chair and into my lap, fitting perfectly despite the armrests not allowing her to fully straddle me. I pulled her more into my body by her waist and smirked when a quiet moan escaped her soft lips. It surprised me when her grip around my neck loosened and she placed only one hand on the back of my throat. I thought nothing of it and used it as an excuse to dominate her... Which was a mistake.

I froze when metal came in contact with my skin.

Sakura slowly pulled away, leaving me stock-spill on the spot. The cold barrel of the gun she was holding was pressed up below my chin, forcing me to arch my head back as she watched me with amusement. I struggled to keep my breathing steady... She wasn't actually going to shoot me, was she?

"What's the matter?" Sakura purred, tilting her head to the side as she shoved the barrel deeper into my skin, making me groan. "If you can joke around, so can I." I couldn't believe it... She'd basically just admitted to me she was my yandere and now she was holding a gun to my throat?

"Sakura-" I began but she silenced me by grabbing my hair and gently pulling it back, bearing my throat. I grunted in pain and brought my hands up to stop her, but the metallic click of the gun being cocked made me freeze.

"Hands down." She demanded and I had no other choice than to oblige and place my hands back on the armrests of the chair. I couldn't really see Sakura anymore because of how bent back my neck was, so I jolted in surprise when I felt her soft lips press against my throat. I must have made some kind of pained sound because a low growl escaped her lips.

"Calm down." She purred, kissing my jawline, "You don't have to be so scared of me, you know?" When I didn't answer, she shrugged and continued. "The gun isn't loaded, of course." I thought it'd calm me down, but for some reason, it didn't. Sakura moved the gun down, but when I tried to lower my chin, my jaw slammed against the barrel again.

She chuckled quietly, a Cheshire Cat-like smirk spreading across her face. Her eyes were shining dangerously and once again, she looked menacing, deadly, and even... Sadistic.

"Actually, the gun isn't even real." That last remark made me jerk away angrily. "Sakura, you scared the hell out of me!" I growled, relieved I was never actually in any kind of danger. She chuckled, pointing the gun at my face. I could see the red tip that most fake guns had had been cut off so well, the toy looked like an actual weapon. She pulled the trigger and the only sound the "gun" made was a light click. Sakura sighed when she noticed my expression, hugging me around the neck, which I didn't return.

"Don't brood, Alex." Sakura giggled, all that sadism that had been in her eyes just a moment ago gone. "I had to get my revenge somehow." I tensed a little when she placed a kiss on the crook of my neck but relaxed again. Oddly enough, I felt comfortable in her embrace... Even though a part of me was still suspicious of her and not sure what to think of the whole situation.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my chin on her head. I still wasn't sure how to feel. Just a few hours ago, I'd been putting together a plan to escape, but now... For some reason, I didn't want to betray her trust.

"Does this mean I can go shopping with you?"

"No."

"Worth a shot."

Sakura pulled away and got up, nodding at me to do the same. I rose from the chair, almost flinching in surprise from the slight pain in my body from being tied down for hours. She turned around and strolled over to the door while I took a moment to stretch, then followed her out the basement.

We walked up a short flight of stairs leading to another door. Once Sakura opened that one - which, to my surprise, wasn't locked - we immediately appeared in the vestibule. The house looked rather small... I'd expected there to be multiple rooms. Instead, the vestibule led to what I guessed was Sakura's room behind a door and the kitchen. Connected to the kitchen was the living room, which contained only a few pieces of furniture. And that was pretty much it.

"Nice house." I said but Sakura just hit me in the chest and led me to the kitchen. "What?" I chuckled, sliding my hands into my pockets and smirking at her little smile and light blush. "I'm serious. It looks cozy."

"It looks like a dark den and you know it."

"Hmm... No, I still think it's cute." Sakura rolled her eyes at my teasing and suddenly spun around so quickly, I almost slammed into her. "Well, I'm glad you like it." She said, rubbing her cheeks to try and get the blush to disappear but failing. When she noticed my smirk, she blushed even more and looked away, but I tilted my head to the side to keep her gaze.

"How come you're suddenly so shy?" I purred, coming closer to her with my hands still in my pockets. Sakura didn't back away like I expected her to, but instead, patted my cheek and strolled back to the vestibule, leaving me in the kitchen.

"I'll be back before you know it." She winked and blew me a kiss before her long hair whipped around the corner and the main door slammed shut. I waited to hear a click, but nothing. She didn't even lock it? Did she trust me this much or was it all a test and she was waiting outside to stab me once I set foot through the main door? I sighed and sat down on the sofa, turning the TV on.

For some reason, I felt oddly safe in her home... Maybe I didn't want to leave like I thought in the beginning.