Chapter 3

Hannah's POV

"Oh, Sarah" I say quietly as she came out of the bathroom.
"Oh, Hannah" she said. "First of all I am so sorry for last night I didn't mean for anything to happen like this I am do sorry and I am totally okay with not talking to you again. I'm just a stranger form a bar you just met and I had sex with you! I don't even know you can the fact that we were drunk is just weird and I don't even remember what happened last night. I am so sorry! I'll just let myself out" she said in one breath.
"No" I stopped her and looked up at me. "I sort of remember last night, and I liked it. I like you. Like a lot," I murmured.
Her face looked relieved.
"That's good" she smiled. "Because I like you too"
She leaned in for a kiss. She smelled like alcohol but I didn't care, I loved that smell. The kiss lasted for about 2 minutes then we broke apart breathing heavily.
"I'm gonna, uh, head out and get my stuff, um, I'll see you around?" She asked.
"Yeah I'll see you around"
Just as she was about to walk out if the door I said "Hey!"
"Yeah" she responded and turned around.
"Do you wanna like, go on a date or something?" I asked shyly.
"Of course!" She said smiling.
"Great," I smiled back. "I'll text you web the times good."
"Don't keep me waiting" she giggled. And walked out if the house.
I turned to see an awake Mamrie smiling deviously.

Mamrie's POV
"Don't keep me waiting" I heard Swike say.
I sat up and turned to face Hannah smiling deviously.
"So, you and Sarah huh?" I asked.
"Uhh yeah, how long did you hear that conversation?" She asked.
Before I could answer I changed the subject. I had been listening the whole time.
"So what are ya cooking me?" I asked.
"Umm, I guess eggs and toast, that all I have right now" she suggested.
"Okay sure! I'm gonna wake up the love birds" I called walking into their room.
*GASP!* "OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU TWO THE SAME WAY AGAIN!" I screamed and laughed.
"I can never block that image! Oh god it's stuck in my head!"
"Whoa what happened?" Asked a concerned Hannah.
"Ask them!" I accused pointing to Chester and Grace.
"What did Mamrie walk in on you two doing?" Hannah said like a mom.
"I don't know we were just fooling around" giggled Grace said.
"Yeah fucking naked!" I called from the living room. "At least put a sock on the door or something?!" I sat in the couch and prayed that I'd never see that again.
"Alright settle down you three" Hannah said with a smile.
"What's got you do happy?" Asked Grace.
"She's gotta date with Sar-ah" I sang like a 2nd grader.
"Oh really?" Asked Chester intrigued.
"We'll yeah but guys, I don't even know
Anything about her, where she lives, what she's like, if she's allergic to something, or maybe even worse, WHAT IF SHE'S NOT EVEN A LESBIAN?" I exasperated.
"Do you really think she would sleep with you can flirt with you if she weren't" said Grace.
"Wait how'd you know what happened last night?" I asked Grace.
"Ummmm well I-" she stopped abruptly and ran into the bathroom an I heard her throw up.
"Grace are you okay?" Asked a concerned Chester.
"Yeah I'm fine, I think I just had a little too much to drink" she said waking back in.
"Oh no!" Yelled Hannah. "Awwww I brunt your toast Mames, sorry I will make you another one" she apologized.
"It's okay dude," I said. "Grace, what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked.
"Nothing, why?" She asked.
"You haven't thrown up since TMGWY and you breasts are bigger plus no offense, but you have been eating a lot with lots if weird things" I pointed out.
Grace looked at Chester and he nodded.
"Welp, guess I'd better tell you. I'm pregnant"
The room went silent.

A/N

Hey guys its Adelina! Sorry I haven't web updating this I've just been really busy with my other fan fics like

1) Grester Wonderful
2) Grester Shots of One
3) Struggles (another huge fan fic thing)

So plead check these out and I am so sorry for not updating! Remember to vote, comment, and share!

Stay cute! 😘✌

Rebel Laws

I don't know...