Dreams

You're nothing. No one likes you. You're only still alive because people fear you..you're just a good for nothing DeathEater, who has to kill the one person he's ever loved. Not like anything will come of it....

Draco twisted and turned in his sleep. The nightmares have only gotten worse. The were right though. He was just a stupid Deatheater. Every bloody word spoken was a reflection of what Draco thought of himself.

Draco felt cold hands shaking him awake. "What do you want, Potter?" he asked grouchily.

"You were having a nightmare..." Harry responded fondly.

What was he trying to do? Suck up to him so he would have an easier way to turn him in? Whatever. He deserved it anyway.

"They aren't anything new, I am fine."

"You don't look fine, Draco.."

"Why the hell do you even care?"

Draco and Harry let those words sink into the atmosphere. He was on the verge of tears, so he turned away so the golden boy wouldn't notice.

Draco saw Potter lay next to him from the corner of his eye. He figured that he may try to sleep again as well. Though he knew the nightmares would come back no matter what he did. He just tried to forget about it. He didn't want to ask Potter for help. Not after all he has done to him. Harry deserved better than this. He cursed himself for getting Harry into this mess in the first place.

Draco waited until he was sure that Potter was asleep. Then, he finally let the tears start. He wished he had his wand. He would be able to at least make it warmer and brighter in here, and maybe do something else with it as well, but he tried not to think about that.

Draco didn't sleep like he wanted to. He only cried. Cried for his friends, cried for Potters friends, who were probably worried sick about Potter. He cried for his mother, who just wanted the best for her family. But he didn't cry for himself. He doesn't deserve pity, not even from himself.
He prayed that Harry wouldn't notice his soft sobs in the darkness.