Voices

Draco woke up to more voices coming from the corridor outside of the dungon. He recognised one of the voices as his Fathers, he couldn't quite place who the other voice belonged to, but it was familar.

Draco woke up Potter and quickly put a finger up to his lips to signal to be quiet. He then motioned to the door. Harry looked at the door for a moment then nodded. They both silently crawled closer to the door to listen in.

"Sir, the Dark Lord grows inpatient."

"I know."

"We can't stall much longer. We need to figure out what to do with him."

"Well, my son has very obviously told the Potter boy about our plans, that can be punishable by death."

"You'd kill your own son?!?"

"There are a lot of things I would do to please the Dark Lord."

Harrys p.o.v
Harry wasn't listening anymore. Lucious was going to kill Draco. Kill the love of his life- wait. Had he really just called Malfoy that..? Does he actually like Malfoy? Nevermind. None of that matters right now. He and Draco need to escape. Harry looked over at Draco. Draco had a weird smile on his face. It wasn't his usual sly smirk he always has on. It was more....crazed. Much like the one that Malfoy had on the day before, when they had first overheard Lucious and one of his minions.
Harry didn't like the look of this.

I'm so so so so sorry for not posting sooner! I promise I'll do better witg posting! Thank you so much for your patience!