III- Come & See Me.

Friday- 4:00 PM

"All I can say is.. If you like it, I love it baby.", Angel says while spinning around in Kennedy's chair.

"This is so wrong, but it feels so right.", Kennedy says smiling and sitting in the salon chair next to hers.

"I'm the last person to speak on this shit, but if you're gonna take shit seriously with August you have to let P go. You're hurting the both of them if you continue with this while Peyton thinks everything is okay with you two and August is falling for you more by the day.", Angel says looking at Kennedy.

"I know, but me and August are just starting out right now. I don't know how we're gonna end up. I gotta be smart, and it's all about timing.", Kennedy says staring at the ceiling.

With August

"Man when I tell you she is fucking borderline perfect. It's like she literally came from heaven. She's so beautiful, funny, she has good head on her shoulders, and she's so good with the girls.", August says driving while on the phone with Elijah, his homeboy.

"Borderline perfect? Yeah, I gotta meet this girl. I've never heard you talk about a girl like this before.", Elijah says.

"She's different, man. She's nothing like other girls I've fucked with, not even in the slightest.", He says smiling at the thought of her.

"When are you gonna take her out?", Elijah asks. "I was thinking about asking her when she gets done with my hair.", August says.

Back with Kennedy

"I'm so nervous, I haven't seen him since I did his nieces hair on Monday. What do you think he's gonna do?", she asks Angel.

"Hug you maybe? I don't know. This is cute though, you weren't like this when you started out with P.", Angel says smiling.

"August is so different, in all aspects. He's nothing like what I'm used to, but I'm fucking with it.", Kennedy says smiling as her phone pings.

August❤️
I'm about to get some from Chick-Fil-A before I come down there, do you want something?

Ken🦋
Can you get me some fries please?

August❤️
I got you, I'll see you in a bit.

"Was that the famous August? No pun intended.", Angel asks when she sees Ken smiling at her phone. "Yeah, he was just asking if I wanted something from Chick-Fil-A because he's picking up some before he gets here.", Kennedy says putting her phone down.

"Oh shit you did say you're doing his hair today. I'm staying here so I can meet this man.", Angel says sitting back in the chair. "Don't act a nut, please. I know how you can get.", she says looking at her with a pleading expression on her face. "Okay, okay. I won't.", she says playfully rolling her eyes.

-

"Nah we haven't been on a date yet. Now that I think about it, we haven't even talked about going on one yet.", Kennedy says shrugging. "Girl he better get to asking, plus I wanna be with you before you go. Get you all cute and shit.", Angel says smiling and doing spirit fingers around her.

"I hope he asks soon. A night out with August? From what I know about him now, that shit would be a whole vibe.", she says unplugging her curling iron. "He seems like a vibe, he kinda gives me shea butter and sage.", she says as Kennedy starts sweeping around her chair then organizing her hair products on the vanity.

"You're really nervous aren't you?", Angel asks. "Is it really that noticeable?", she asks sitting back down. "Yes, you'll be fine baby.", she says chuckling.

-

"No it just doesn't make any sense, why ask me if you should do something if you're gonna do the opposite of what I tell you? That defeats the purpose of even asking me.", Kennedy says rolling her eyes while August quietly walks in the door.

"For a second opinion, duh. No one ever fully listens to their own opinion until they get someone else's.", Angel says as a smile appears on her face as August walks up behind Ken.

"Hey.", August says putting the food on her vanity and wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her cheek. "Hiiii.", Kennedy says smiling and turning around to face him. "You seem happy to see me.", he says smiling.

"I am. I've been waiting for this day, for this timeee.", she says putting her arms around his neck as he rubs on her waist. "Me too.", he says biting his lip.

"Well August, this is my bestfriend Angel. Angel, this is August.", Kennedy says introducing the two. "Nice to meet you, Angel. I've heard a lot about you.", August says putting his hand out for her to shake. "He's respectful? I like him already. I've heard a lot about you too Mr. Alsina.", Angel says shaking his hand.

"Good things I hope.", he says looking down at Ken. "Nothing but.", she says smiling while Ken puts her head in August's chest and he wraps his arm around her neck.

"Y'all are too fucking cute, but girl I'll see you later. You still coming over tonight right?", Angel asks grabbing her purse. "Of course, I'll be over there after I close up.", she says stepping away from August and going to hug Angel.

"Okay, remember what I told you.", Angel says pulling back and winking. "Yeah, of course. I'll see you later, be safe.", Kennedy says walking back to her station.

"This ombré you have going on is a look. I love it, you want me to braid it?", Kennedy says taking his hat off and putting it on her backwards and eating her fries. "You can do whatever you want and I don't let nobody touch my hats, you lucky I like you.", August says running his fingers through his hair.

"Awnnn you like meeee.", Kennedy says smiling and standing between his legs. "You know I like you, witcho fine ass.", he says sitting up in the chair and rubbing the back of her thighs. "Boyyyy, let me wash your hair.", she says smiling and putting her hand on his chin.

"This is about to be so cute, ah! I'm so excited.", Kennedy says putting oil in his hair. "It's cute that you're so excited about this.", August chuckles.

"It's very rare that I do a mans head, so it's exciting when I do. Plus it's your hair that I'm doing, so I'm hella excited.", she says parting his hair. "You gone hook me up?", he asks looking at her through the mirror. "Of course baby.", she says looking at him and smiling.

-

"Ta-daaa!", Kennedy says turning the chair around so August can see himself. "Damn! This looks so fucking good.", August says turning his head to see all the braids. "Ahhhh yay, you like it.", she says clapping and walking towards the sink to wash her hands. "Of course I do, you did amazing.", he says standing up and following her.

"Thank youuuu.", she says throwing the paper towel away and turning around. "Nah, thank YOU.", he chuckles as she hops up on the counter.

"You're welcome boo.", she chuckles, making him smile. "So, you busy tomorrow night?", he asks standing between her legs. "Nah, I'm not. What's up?", she says leaning back. "I was hoping I could take you out, like on a date.", he says sucking in his lips, waiting for a response.

"I would love to go on a date with you, August.", Kennedy says smiling.

- First date coming soon, y'all excited?👀