XXXXV- Before You Go.

Kennedy
Well, we're here. August's first night of his tour, also known as the night he leaves me for three months. I really know how I'm gonna feel once he gets on that tour bus, but all I know now is that I'm gonna miss my baby.

"Good luck out there superstar.", Kennedy says looking up at him and smiling. "Thank you baby.", August says leaning down and kissing her. She cups his face and kisses him back like it's gonna be the last time. "Now here's the man y'all have been waiting for, August Alsina!", the DJ says as the crowd starts screaming and August pulls away, "I'll see you baby.", he says running out onto the stage.

"What's poppin Anaheim?", he asks as the crowd screams in response. "I see y'all live tonight, haha. Let's get into it, DJ run that shit.", he says as the DJ starts the playback of "NOLA", making the crowd go wild and August smile.

"I pray to God he ain't breaking you off.. Cause what?", August says pointing the mic out to the crowd. "I don't want nobody but youuuu, kissin on my tattoos.", the crowd sings. "And what?", he asks before pointing the mic back out to the crowd. "I don't want nobody but meeee-", the crowd sings. "Talking to youuu, until you fall asleep.", he sings over the track.

"This next song is dedicated to my ol lady, the woman who has been a huge impact on my life since the day she entered it.", August says sitting on the stool onstage. "Y'all know how it feels to be in love right?", he asks smiling as the crowd responds in their own ways.

"And being away from someone you love and care about really takes a toll on you, so baby come on out here.", he says looking at Kennedy off the stage as she nervously walks out and waves to the crowd. "Awwnnn.", the crowd says in unison.

"Have a seat right there beautiful.", August says taking her hand and helping her up on the stool, "You nervous?", he asks smiling as she sits down. "Yeah, kinda.", she giggles. "It's okay, I got you.", he says signaling the DJ to que up "Soon As I Walk In", as soon as she hears the intro she starts to smile harder than before. "Oh my goshhh.", she says covering up her face then sitting her hands on her lap. "Help me out y'all. This my muthafuckin song.. right here.", him and the crowd sing in unison.

August stands behind her and wraps his arm around her neck. "Your hair still wet like you just walked straight out the shower.", he sings smiling. "And I kiss you like it's what been on my mind for hours.", he continues as he leans down and kisses her cheek while taking her hand and walking back in front of her. "I wanna wrap up in your arms, feel the love that keeps me warm.. Soon as I walk in.", he sings making her stand up.

"I be fiendin for ya perfume, that Chanel No. 9 really work for you.", August sings holding her hand and stepping back to size her up. "Got me rubbin on ya legs and they so smooth, got a real nigga banging on the door for you.", he continues stepping back up to her and pressing his forehead against hers while holding her waist making her smile and giggle.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.. Oh yeah.", August sings ending the song, "I love you baby.", he says looking down at her and smiling. "I love you too.", she says leaning up and pecking his lips a couple times making the crowd react in different ways.

August
Not gonna lie, kinda forgot they were there for a second, but hey they already know so what's the harm in showing my lady off?

"I love y'all, be safe, and have a good night!", August yells into the mic as the lights go down and he walks off the stage.

"I wish it was like this every night.", August says as Kennedy wipes the sweat off of his face, neck, and chest. "Yeah, so do I.", Kennedy says tossing the towel on the couch and looking up at him. "Come here.", he says pulling her in for a hug. "Aug we loading up the bus, let's go.", T says behind the door. "Aight man.", he says pulling away, "Let's go.", he says taking her hand and walking out of the dressing room door.

"I'm gonna call you when we get settled in on the bus and on the road.", August says cupping her face and looking down at her. "Okay.", Kennedy says holding onto him and tearing up. "Baby, no. Please don't.", he says shaking his head as tears fall down her face. "I'm gonna miss you babe.", she sniffles as he wipes her tears away. "I'm gonna miss you too, I love you so much.", he says making more tears fall.

"I love you too.", she says as he wipes her tears again and kisses her until the bus driver honks the horn, making him pull away. "I gotta go.", he says pecking her lips one more time then hugging her. "Bye.", she says into his chest then hesitantly pulling away. "Bye.", he says letting her go and starting to walk to the bus as he keeps looking back at her.

"Fuck.", he sighs sitting down and looking at Ken outside of the window. She blows him a kiss then waves, he catches it and puts it in his pocket making her smile as he does the same. She waves again hearing the driver start the bus, August does the same as he drives off. Once the bus is out of her view she sighs and starts walking to August's car.

Back at Home

"Huh?", Kennedy says seeing an open card on the table and walking to it, "I know you're gonna miss being under me a lot, so I left you a few things to help you out with that. Go look in our room.", she reads the card aloud.

"I- Awnnn, babe.", Kennedy says smiling seeing a box of some of his hoodies and jackets and another note. "They all smell like me too, so don't worry about that.", she says reading that aloud then grabbing one of the hoodies and walking in the bathroom to take a shower.

"Yeah Gyp. Ya daddy ain't here, the girls ain't here.. It's just you and me for a little.", Kennedy says petting him then continuing to eat her ice cream as her phone rings.

Papa🥰 would like to FaceTime..

"Hey babe, how's it going?", Kennedy asks answering the phone. "We about to watch a movie now that we got this tv up and working. How's my baby and my son doing?", August says standing up and walking to the back of the bus where his bed is.

"Your baby is eating ice cream and watching Moesha and your son is sitting on my lap doing absolutely nothing.", she says smiling. "Happy to see that you're smiling, you okay now?", he asks.

"I will be. Once I get used to you not being here when I wake up, when I come home from work, or when I go to sleep.", Kennedy sighs. "Fuck.. I miss youuu", August says pouting. "I miss you moreeee.", Kennedy says looking at him.