Chapter 79: Surgery Went Well

*4 hours since the surgery began*
Midas' POV

Y/n was still in surgery and I was growing even more nervous. Skye had fallen asleep in Meows arms. Meow was barely staying awake. I looked down at my shoes and sighed. I looked back up at Meow and Skye.

"Hey Meow, why don't you take Skye to her room. You guys don't have to stay here the whole time. I'll let you know when she's done" I told him.

He just nodded and carried Skye bridal style down the stairs. I looked over at the door and through the little window. I could see the nurse wiping away sweat from his forehead. I looked over at the monitors to see y/n's heartbeat.

Everything looked normal which was good. I decided to sit back and try to get comfortable since he didn't look like he was close to done. I slouched in my seat and rested my head against the wall. I ended up dozing off to sleep.

I woke up to someone gently shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the bright light. I saw Meow and Skye. Skye was holding a plate and a drink while Meow was still lightly nudging me.

"I'm, I'm awake" I told them.
Meow quit nudging me and stated, "We brought you a snack. It's 3pm by the way"
"Oh, thank you" I replied.

Skye nodded with a smile and handed the plate and drink to me. I smiled back at her and she grabbed Meows arm.

"Alright we will be in the lounge room for when y/n is done" Meow explained.
"Alright" I replied.

Meow and Skye went to the lounge room a I sat there eating the cookies Skye must've made. The drink ended up being water which I was glad because I was very thirsty. As I finished eating the nurse came out.

I set the plate down along with my water. I stood up and the nurse nodded while reaching his arm towards the door. I nodded and walked into the room.

I saw y/n sleeping peacefully on the bed. I grabbed m the chair from earlier and brought it over to the side of the bed. I sat down and set my hand on her knee. I grabbed her hand with my other hand.

I sat there for about 45 minutes before y/n started to wake up. As she was waking up she gripped my hand tighter and tighter. She eventually held it tight enough that it began to hurt.

"Y/n, are you alright?" I asked.

She looked at me not showing any emotion. It worried me though considering she was never emotionless. She looked down at her feet and sighed. She loosened her grip on my hand and looked at me.

"Not really, but I'll be fine eventually" she replied.
"I understand, but I'm here for you" I told her reassuringly.

I let go of her hand and walked over to the nurse.

"Can she go now?" I asked.
"Yes, she must be careful though" he replied.

I nodded and walked back over to y/n. She looked at me confused.

"We can leave now, you just have to be careful" I told her and she nodded.

I helped her stand up. The nurse came over and handed us her clothes. She took them and went into the bathroom to get changed. She came back out holding the gown she was in. She handed the gown to the nurse and we left.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.
"Starving" she replied.
"Do you just want to go out?"
"Sure, but can we just order it to come here?" She asked.
"Of course, where should we order food from?" I asked.
"How about Pizza Pit? Then everyone can have some pizza" she suggested.
"Works for me" I smiled.

We walked to the lounge room to see everyone sitting on the couches. Everyone's faces lit up when they saw y/n. Skye jumped up and ran to her and hugged her.

Y/n hugged her back and sighed. Skye quit hugging her and looked into her eyes. The two girls started tearing up and crying without even saying anything to each other.

I may be a mastermind, but I've never been able to understand how girls just read each others minds. They just look at one another and both become pissed, sad, or happy. Sometimes they even start laughing, which is kinda scary.

Maya and TNTina came over and made eye contact with Skye and Y/n. They then burst into tears as well. Once again, girls reading one another's minds.

I looked over at the guys and they even looked confused as well. Meow and I made eye contact and just shrugged. I looked over at the girls and walked up to them. I put my right hand on y/n's back and put my left on Maya's back. Meow came over and took Skye into a hug.

I didn't see Bomb anywhere which was strange. Y/n turned and hugged me. Maya went and sat back down by Brutus and started snuggling up to him. TNTina just stood there awkwardly since she didn't have Bomb to cuddle up to.

I held my arm out for her to hug y/n and I. She looked at me surprised, but took the offer. The three of us just stood there hugging. I heard the door open and Bomb walked in.

TNTina must've noticed her walk in because she let go and ran over to Bomb. Bomb looked over at y/n and her face showed sadness. She hugged TNTina and just sighed.

I let go of y/n and she backed up wiping away her tears and sniffling. I walked over to the table and grabbed the box of tissues. I held it out to her and she grabbed a few. I held it out to Skye and she took one as well. I tossed the box to Brutus and Maya took a few. He tossed it back to me. I looked over at Bomb and TNTina to see them next to the other box of tissues.

"Is everyone good with having pizza from Pizza Pit?" I asked.
"Yeah, that sounds good" Skye replied.
"Good, then that's what we shall have. What toppings?" I asked.
"Sausage!" Brutus yelled.
"Pepperoni" TNTina replied.
"What about a deluxe pizza?" Y/n asked.
"Oh yeah deluxe!" Skye agreed.
"Sounds good to me!" Maya also agreed.
"Then I'll order an extra large deluxe pizza" I stated.

I pulled my phone out and called Pizza Pit.

"Hello this is Pizza Pit, what would you like?"
"Hi, I'd like to order an extra large deluxe pizza"
"Okay, anything else?"
"No"
"Okay what's the address to deliver this to"
"The Agency"
".......o-ok umm...that'll be 1,000 vbucks"
"Okay, how long before it should be here?"
"Only about 15 minutes"
"Okay. Thank you"

I then hung up and put my phone away. Everyone started to settle down and quit crying. We all went to the kitchen and started to set the table to be ready for when the pizza arrives. I let the henchmen know that they don't have to make dinner tonight.

The pizza arrived and everyone sat down as the henchmen brought it in. They set the pizza down in the table and left. Everyone began eating and no one really said anything.

When we were all finished it was just now turning 5pm. We all left once we were down and just went to different places. Y/n and I went to my room and sat down on my bed.

We turned on The 100 and we cuddled while watching it. We watched multiple episodes and when we stopped to get ready for bed it was 6pm. We both got ready for bed and started watching The 100 again. We both ended up dozing off to sleep after a while.

A/n
The edit is one I made again lolz. It's different then my normal edits. What's your guys' thoughts and opinions on it?