🖤Chapter Five🖤

"You can't go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending."

"Autobots," Ultra Magnus's words were calm, and clear as he spoke, everyone drawing their attention to the blue and red Autobot, "We remain vastly outnumbered, and, despite our munitions, do not currently possess the firepower necessary to comprom...

"Autobots," Ultra Magnus's words were calm, and clear as he spoke, everyone drawing their attention to the blue and red Autobot, "We remain vastly outnumbered, and, despite our munitions, do not currently possess the firepower necessary to compromise the Decepticon citadel."

"Uncle Sam's military does," Fowler offered to the Autobot Commander, before he let out a dejected sigh, "I just can't let them make a move as long as Megatron's ray guns are pointed at Washington."

"Then we must infiltrate Darkmount in order to nullify its fusion cannons," Ultra Magnus said.

Each and every one of the human looked nervous about that. From Nilsa's eager but nervous smile, to Hana's worried, terrified frown.

"Unfortunately, it seems the fortress is heavily shielded against unauthorized groundbridges," Ratchet sighed, his frustrations and sadness seemingly swelling from within that single sigh - not that anyone other than Pan really noticed it as she gave him a concerned look, "Even those originating from Decepticon technology."

"Guess we'll have to sneak past enemy lines," Wheeljack smirked, looking more than eager to finally go crush something, "Wrecker-style."

The deadpanned look on Ultra Magnus's face was laughable, Pan bit her lip as Alik snorted and tried to cover up his cuckles with coughing as Jack patted his boyfriend's back with an amused smile.

Ultra Magnus's optics glanced at the humans for a moment, before drawing back to look at Wheeljack, "I couldn't deal with "Wrecker-style" on Cybertron, and I refuse to deal with it here."

Wheeljack scowled, but didn't respond to the Commander, gritting his derma.

"This would be funny, if it wasn't such a bad time," Nilsa murmured to Carlos who smirked in response.

"Now, we require a means of thinning the Decepticon ranks to even the odds, If we're to have any hope of completing this mission," He paused, laying the final blow that hammered down the fact that not all of them might not survive the coming fight ahead.