The Plan Set In Motion

The day after the battle training there was a clear difference in the class, many were concern about the well-being of their new friend and others were concerned about Uraraka's lashing out.

They were aware of Uraraka being jealous of Toga being with Deku but they didn't think she'd take it so far, Asui tried to talk to her before they left the dorms but all she got was a smile saying everything was going to be alright soon, that didn't sit well with the frog girl, she told the class what she said and many began thinking on what she meant.

Bakugo wasn't any better he was still trying to process how Deku stood up to him and even had the balls to threaten him, his whole plan to show them their place backfired, he was gonna show that 'villain' she didn't belong here but with Deku's intervention the plan went down before it even set sail, he didn't know what to do, part of him just wanted to show Deku his place like in middle school but with the threat and the strength to back it up, he doesn't know anymore.

They entered the classroom and were surprised to see the a smiling Deku, a Healed Toga and a sleeping Eri in her mother's arms, the class questioned them as to why they where here and not resting, but all they got was 'As much as I enjoy spending time with Izu and my little snow angel I still have a lot of work to do if I want to be a hero.', the class just nodded smiling at their new friend's strength but they could feel a an ominous aura engulfing the room, it didn't take long to figure out where it was coming from.

When it came to lunch they were thankful however that Monoma didn't try anything when he saw Deku, Toga, and Eri were there, when he saw them he immediately turned the other direction, Kendo smiled towards Class A as a thank you for helping with him.

After Lunch the heroic's class was more mellowed out after yesterday's event's, after Uraraka's and Toga's match the rest were postponed due to the severity of their match leaving the teachers to question what had happened, so they told the students that they were just gonna train in simple hand to hand combat and create more ultimate moves for the time being.

Soon it was time to return to the dorms, the family of three made their way to their shared dorm room and Uraraka and Bakugo went up to theirs leaving the rest to sit in the common space.

Kirishima: *Concerned* Okay I think I speak for all of us when I say there's some weird stuff going on since yesterday.

Asui: *Sighs* Your not wrong, I'm still concerned and confused at what Ochako said this morning. *Ribbit*

Iida: *Concerned* We didn't think Uraraka would be this jealous of Toga, this is concerning, I think we should keep an eye on her to make sure things don't get out of hand.

They nod in understanding but still couldn't think of anything else to do, after a few more hours of brainstorming and nothing to show for it they chose to get some rest and try again in the morning.

When the morning arrived a much different but positive atmosphere welcomed the class, as the class entered the common space kitchen they were greeted with the family of three cooking breakfast for everyone.

Deku: *Smiling* Oh hey guys, sorry for worrying you all the other day, take a seat we're just about done.

The class took their seats happy to have a breath of fresh air, they noticed that Deku and Toga were cooking while Eri was helping set the table, Asui and Yaoyorozu tried to help the young girl but she told them it was fine and it was to make up for worrying them.

It was a simple but filling breakfast of bacon, eggs and pancakes, the class thanked the family as they did the dishes, not long after everyone got ready but noticed one person lagging farther behind everyone else, they saw Deku and Toga swinging Eri but  they noticed Uraraka far behind them, they saw this yesterday in the afternoon but didn't put much thought into it but now with what she said yesterday and the stunt she pulled during the combat training they grew uneasy.

Iida decided to try and see what's wrong with his friend, he slows his pace to  match Uraraka's

Iida: *Concerned* Hey Uraraka is everything okay, you seem to be lagging behind everyone else?

Uraraka: *Smirks* Oh everything's just peachy Iida, I'm just thinking about some stuff.

Iida didn't know what to do, so he just nods and rejoins the group and tells them what she said, the class tried to come up with an idea for what she meant but none came to a positive conclusion.

The class arrived for homeroom to only be met with yet another free period as their teacher slipped into his sleeping bag, the class broke into their little groups to begin chatting, the girls in one corner making sure that Toga was alright but she reassured them that thanks to recovery girl's and Deku's help she's alright, as they talked they noticed that Uraraka wasn't with them but off in the corner writing in her notebook.

They were curious on what she was writing so when Uraraka left to go to the bathroom they send Hakagure to look at her notebook but what she saw sent kills down her spine, she took a picture and showed it to the rest of the girls and Toga became even more fearful, in the notebook were drawings of Deku and Uraraka in a wedding ceremony with Toga tied up beaten and bloodied, 'Deku is mine and mine alone, he just hasn't realized it yet' written all over, and there was a blank page titled 'How to kill the bitch who took what's mine'.

When Uraraka returned she saw the girls staring at her she looked at them and looked towards her notebook and saw it was open, she looked towards them again and gave a sinster smile that unnerved them.

The moment classes ended they grabbed Deku and showed him what they found, what he saw made him go pale as a ghost.

Deku: *Scared* What...why...we need to tell Mr.Aizawa or Principal Nezu.

Ashido: *Worried* We're way ahead of you Midori, we sent Toru and Yaomomo towards the principal's office and we each have a copy of the photo just in case, but I think you should keep Toga and Eri close just in case.

He nodded and scooped up Eri in his arms and grabbed Toga by the hand and ran back to the dorms for safety.

The girls decided to go catch up with Hakagure and Yaoyorozu, when they made their way towards the Principal's office Jirou heard something and stopped everyone, they turned to her in confusion.

Asui: *Confused* Kyoka what's wrong? *Ribbit*

Jirou: *Scared* I think heard something.

Ashido: *Worried* What did you hear?

Jirou stayed quiet until she heard it again she jammed her Jack's into the wall to get a better understanding, once she did sprinted towards the direction the sound was coming from with the rest running after her but they couldn't keep up.

Next thing they knew they heard a blood curtling scream and they sprinted towards the scream, only to see Jirou on her knees crying while looking into an empty classroom.

Ashido was the first to peak inside only to be met with the smell of blood and what she saw next caused her to run to the nearest bathroom, what she and the rest of the girls saw was Hakagure and Yaoyorozu mangled, bloodied and beaten to the point their bearly breathing, and written on the walls in their own blood read 'You should have left it closed'