The Invitation

Rarity's POV
It was about 10am and I was still in bed. Well I was awake, but I just hadn't gotten up yet. Sweetie Belle had made herself some cereal and then went back to her room. Me and Applejack had been talking for half an hour. I was still waiting for a reply when I heard my phone. I grabbed it, hoping it was from her. But it was from Twilight who had added me to a group chat with Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.
T - Hey girls! Who wants a sleepover tonight?
AJ - Sure, I'm free
RD - Yeah just make sure it's not lame haha
FS - oh sure
R - Oh alright xx
T - Pinkie?
P - Will there be cake??????
T - Ummm....yeah?
P - YAYYYYY!!!!!
AJ - Calm urself
R - What time? xx
T - You guys can come at 3
I then left the chat and finally got up.

Fluttershy's POV
Rainbow Dash had spent the night at my cottage. We lay in bed, her arms around me. "I wish we could be alone again tonight", I said with a quiet sigh. I felt her hug me tighter "I know, but it'll be fun!" I giggled slightly and then sat up. I kissed Rainbow on the cheek, "Love you Dashie". She then grabbed me and pulled me on top of her. "I love you too", she said before kissing me back.

Pinkie's POV
Yes! A sleepover! I loved sleepovers, especially if we played games. I grabbed my phone and messaged Twilight.
P - Hey will we be playing games???
T - If you want to (:
P - Ooh Ooh! We should play truth or dare!!!!!
T - You're obsessed with that game haha
P - I know!!!!
T - Well I'll see ya later alligator
P - In a while crocodile!! :D

Twilight's POV
Reading Pinkie's messages always made me smile. Pinkie in general made me smile. I shook my head and threw my phone down. "No", I said to myself quietly. I kept feeling strange around her. There was just something about her.

Applejack's POV

I stared down at my phone, smiling. Me and Rarity kept sending "I love you" to each other over and over. It was strange, we used to fight so much. I guess we just couldn't face our feelings so we tried to fight them off. I was still smiling when Applebloom burst into my room. "Hi sis!" she shouted, running up to me and trying to see my phone. I threw it across the room and grabbed her wrists. She struggled, but was laughing. "Who ya talkin' to? Raaarity?" she said mockingly. I let her go, but she didn't get my phone. "No" I replied, rolling my eyes. "Sure, anyway Granny Smith wants ta know what you're gonna be doin' today". She sat on the edge of my bed, swinging her legs. "Oh, I'll be goin' out at around 3, sleepover at Twilight's". Applebloom stood up and walked towards the door "I bet Rarity's gonna be there!" I sighed and grabbed my phone off the floor.