He's drunk

Jacksepticeye:

Jack's words tend to be unbearable. You can't tell what he's trying to say, and he'll try flirting with every unmoving object.  But then start to sob how he was cheating on you. And he was a horrible person.  In the end, he tried to call 911 on the tv remote and asked if they could arrest him.

  Antisepticeye:

Anti would be a little glitch bitch. He would slur how your body looked, and it was superior to anyone else's.  He would always try and get in your pants. But the smell of beer in his breath would turn you off.  Anti would be playing with his knife. Saying how it was the only thing that understood him. 

Chase:

Chase would be a sobbing mess. Saying how could Stacy leave him like that. Which made you tick, you hated everything about the bitch.  But then like it never happened, Chase would start saying how much he loved you.  He got depressed once you didn't want to cuddle, sobbing how you didn't love him.

Dr. Schneeplestein:

Henrik would a mess. Saying everything in his German tongue. Making you very confused since you didn't understand German.  He finally started sloppily kissing your neck, telling you he was in the mood. But you weren't.  Henrik was forced into his bed. Which made him an angry drunk bean. 

Magic Marvin:

Marvin's magic got out of control. Random objects floating in the room. And puppies were littering the floor. Literally. You counted maybe 30 puppies.  In all the ruin, Marvin was letting the puppies run over his body, some falling asleep on him.  You didn't mind. You enjoyed your time with the puppies before they disappear. 

Jackaboy-man:

Jackie would be staring at the roof of your home. Sam floating over him, worried about his well being. "Sam? What is the meaning of life?" Jackie asked.  You were reading next to him. "Don't worry Sam. He's fine. He'll get over it soon."  Sam floats over to you. Gently nuzzling your shoulder. Making Jackie start to sob. "Sam! She's my girlfriend! Not yours!"

  Robbie:

Robbie couldn't get drunk. But you sure could. You had found some whiskey and you needed it. So you drank the whole thing.  You were slurring over your words and just trying to fuck Robbie. The poor boy, he was blushing.  "I wonder what it's like to fuck a walker Robbie~" You coo. Kissing his forehead. "I wanna find out Robbie~"  Robbie was very embarrassed.