01❀

First thing before I start this book, the idea came from L4Htrapboissolby, so make sure to go and follow them!

In this story, there will be mentions of male pregnancy ((Mpreg)), so if you don't feel comfortable with that kind of stuff then don't read the book. 

Age:
Sam- 19
Colby- 18

Two young boys named Samuel John Golbach, more commonly known as, Sam, and Cole Robert Brock, more commonly known as, Colby, were walking around the deserted streets of Kansas. The two boys were best friends; they were inseparable

Both Sam and Colby have known each other since they were only little, and never got tired of the other's company. During those years, they both realized something, they realized that they loved each other more than anyone else. They realized that they wanted each other. They realized that they needed each other. But, they too afraid to admit their real feelings to the other. The two only flirted a bit.

"Hey, Colbs?" The blonde started. His friend looked up at him with a bit of a confused look on his face as the pair stopped walking.

"I need to t-tell you someth-thing..." Sam said in a bit of a shaky voice. Colby just looked back at him, with his confused face getting a bit more confused. "What is it?" He asked. 

"I-I-I'm gay..." The blonde managed to say, without tears falling from his face. The brunette looked at the smaller, with a smile on his face. 

"No need to be sad, Sammy. Being gay is okay! And besides, I'm bisexual, so of course I will support you!" Colby comforted Sam. 

"Seems like your th-the only one th-that does..." Sam started to cry. "Wait- What do you mean? Did you tell your parents?" The sad blonde boy continued crying.

"M-my par-parents do-don't supp-support me-e, and th-they kick-kicked me o-out." The blonde sobbed. "It's okay, Sammy. Everything is okay. You can come and live with me. I told my parents and they accept me, so there is no doubt that they won't support you. Plus, they love you! They won't mind having you stay!" Colby tried to make Sam feel better, which he succeeded at.

"Th-thanks, Colbs-s-" was all Sam managed to say. He couldn't talk that much crying. "Anything for you, Bubba." The brunette said to Sam, the kissed his forehead. This caused the blonde to calm down immediately, but he started to blush rapidly. 

"You're cute." The taller chuckled. Sam started to hide his face in the sleeves of his sweatshirt, well, it wasn't his, the sweatshirt was Colby's, but the brunette gave it to him. 

"No, don't hide your face. Let the world see it! It's adorable!" The brunette smiled as the smaller removed his face from the sleeves. "Thank you. Now let's go back to my house and ask my parents!" 

The two boys walked back to Colby's house, hand in hand, and in complete silence. Not the awkward, uncomfortable kind of silence, but the peaceful, relaxing silence. They reached the house within half an hour.

"Mom! Dad! Could you please come into the living room for a second?" Colby yelled once they got inside the fairly large house. It wasn't a big mansion, but it was the kind of house you would want to raise a big family in.

"What is it, dear?" The brunette's mom, Alice, asked after she heard the voice of her son. "Yes, Colby?" His father, Dave, said next.

"Can we have a chat?" Colby asked. His parents nodded, then Sam told the two adults the whole story. By the end of it, the blonde was in tears.

"Oh, don't cry, Sam. We will support you no matter what!" Alice wrapped her arms around Sam.

"So is it alright if he can stay with us? And since I'm looking for a an apartment somewhere, Sam and I could live together once I find one." Colby asked his parents.

"Of course he can stay!" Dave beamed at him. Sam calmed down a bit once the brunette's father agreed.

"Is it okay if the two of you sleep in the same room? The guest room is a complete disaster." The mother told the two boys, but directed it mostly to Sam.

"Yeah it's okay. And should we go to Sam's and get some of his things?" Colby asked. "No, no, your mother and I will go." Both boys nodded their heads, then headed up the stairs and into the brunette's room.

"I'm so glad I don't have to live with them anymore." Sam let out a sigh of relief, as he sat down on Colby's queen sized bed.

"Same here, Sammy. I told you they would accept you and allow you to stay here." The taller smirked as he also sat down on the bed.

Sam and Colby were sat facing each other, and their blue eyes were staring deeply into the other's. The next thing they knew, was that the brunette placed his lips onto the blonde's...

((I'm not gonna lie, I actually like this story so far. Never thought that I would say that but I did.  Again, shoutout to L4Htrapboissolby for coming up with the idea if this book. I'm just writing the book because they're not a writer. Hope you guys liked the first chapter!!))

900 words