06❀

((Colby's P.O.V))

I stormed out of the apartment that Sam and I shared. I'm not living there, and raising a little kid. Besides, I'm only 18! I have no interest in kids what so ever.

I called one of my friends, Jake, and asked if I could stay at his place for a while. He agreed.

After a week of staying there, I decided I wanted a new start, in a new place...

((Sam's P.O.V))

It has been a week since Colby had left, and I am not doing so well. I am still getting morning sickness, and I have no one here to comfort me. I had no one in my life anymore.

Right now, I am on my way to the hospital for my weekly appointment. During the drive, a song came up on the radio; it was one of both mine and Colby's favourite songs, and it also kind of described our situation right now.

All I want is nothing more
To hear you knocking at my door
'Cause if I could see your face once more
I could die a happy man, I'm sure
When you said your last goodbye
I died a little bit inside
I lay in tears in bed all night
Alone without you by my side

But if you loved me, why'd you leave me?
Take my body, take my body
All I want is, and all I need is
To find somebody, I'll find somebody
Like you, oh, oh, oh
Like you, like you

So you brought out the best in me
A part of me I'd never seen
You took my soul and wiped it clean
Our love was made for movie screens

But if you loved me, why'd you leave me?
Take my body, take my body
All I want is, and all I need is
To find somebody, I'll find somebody
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

But if you loved me, why'd you leave me?
Take my body, take my body
All I want is, and all I need is
To find somebody, I'll find somebody
Like you

((Sorry I had to use that song)) I felt a few tears stroll down my face, as the song ended. A couple minutes later, I reached the hospital.

I returned back to my apartment, and got some food. I then went to watch tv. With Colby gone, I didn't know what to do with my life. The only thing that was keeping me from living (and yes I have thought about killing myself), is the baby that's inside of me.

That was the only thing that kept me alive. I really wanted this baby, and I want to raise it. Colby might've left, but I won't. If I have to raise my child as a single father, then so be it. I don't care.

Yes, I miss Colby; I miss him very much. And I still love him, but I don't think he is feeling the same thing as me. I also did feel like we were drifting apart a little bit since we moved in together. So who knows, Colby leaving me could've the right thing to do...

((Short chapter, again, I'm sorry. They will get longer, I can promise that))

533 words

UNEDITED