1. The Mythical Adonis

I was sitting on the bleachers at a basketball Court; Sunday evening, waiting for Aidan; my brother who was among the group of guys playing basketball and here i was, sitting alone with my headphone on and Ladygaga Pokerface blasting loudly as i Bob my head to the beat, subtly. I watched them with disinterest as they scrambled round the Court.

I hated sports.

The only reason I was here, was because I was suppose to meet up with Aimee, my Bestfriend.

As i swiped the screen of my device, I started feeling utterly bored by the second. Well that's because i had few friends online on my social account. I tried viewing some posts on my Instagram feed. But even that seemed to sap the little bit of energy I had.

Since i had nothing to do,i began playing Zombie Apocalypse III.

Pretty soon, I felt a shadow looming over me. Looking up I saw a face framed with curly red hair  and a pair of blue orbs.

Taking off my headphone, I smiled up at Aimee. "Hey Aims"

"Hiiii...missed me?"she beamed battling her thick lashes.

I rolled my eyes, "You wish,"

"Whatever,bet Aidan's been dying to see me,"

I chuckled averting my gaze over to Aidan who swiftly dodged a Burly guy as he made his way towards the basketball net.

"Aidan!" Aimee squealed in her usual high pitched voice.

She always reserves that attitude for Aidan.

Poor Aidan who was making a shot at the net became distracted, momentarily, leaving an opening for his opponent to snatch the ball out of his grasp.

Taking a jump, he tossed it into Aidan's net; earning few cheers from onlookers as the other team made little celebrations.

"Aidan!" Aimee yells again and this time he sent her a scowl, "okay I think he hates me now"

I chuckled before saying,"You know Aims, if you really like my brother you should drop your crazy fan attitude and just tell him,"

" I don't act crazy", she rolled her eyes while saying this, "and I don't like Aidan...at least not the way you put it"

She tucked few strands of hair over her ear before adding,"so what's up...how's your weekend going so far?"

"Boring," I answered with a groan.

She chuckled, "You're always bored Sash,"

"Exactly,"

"Did you hear?"she pipes up with glistening eyes.

"About?" I asked.

"Connor and Leslie," she supplied.

I bunched my face into a slight frown, not getting the hang of it, "what about them?"

"Gosh Sasha, if I don't know you I'll think you live under a rock,"she says dramatically.

"Shut up and tell me already,"I waved my hands in a hurry gesture.

"Connor got Leslie pregnant," She dropped the bomb and my eyes flew open in disbelief.

"Oh my gosh, no way,"I say clearly shocked by the revelation.

"Yes way,everyone's heard about it...except you off course,"she says.

In case you're wondering Connor and Leslie where the "it couple" of Rosewood High, they were always seen together in the hallways walking hand in hand- sometimes in full PDA. Connor was the captain of lacrosse team;tall dark and hot. Leslie on the other hand was the leader of the drama club, long blonde hair and a pretty face.