In Time...~

They've been here...

   They've always been here...

 Since the beginning of time,and yet older than time itself..

 Hiding..Listening...Waiting for the right time....

 The right time...for when you sin.

 Of course we can't see them...Not in their rawest form anyways...The sin that gets the most people to fall for their sin gains more and more power to the point they could take down a whole continent!

 They thrive off of our darkest moments and drive our mind to sin and condemn ourselves to a never ending life of damnation..

These beings rule over hell and earth itself...Heard they were sent by the devil himself to stray us away from god...

These... 'beings' are The Six Deadly Sins,And they rule over gravity falls.We do not know who they truly are,only WHAT they are.They always appear in a different form so no one can tell who they really are and we do not know how to stop them...While they spread around the world,humans do know that they live in Gravity Falls...The Biggest city in Oregon.Yes while the sins can be summoned and leave Gravity Falls,they prefer to stay there for some odd reason terrorizing people when they get mischievous.Everyone is wary now because of the sins so they become cautious with who they meet,but sometimes...Even the most cautious of people slip up.That's why no one is safe from them,only those who do not give into their sins...

These six deadly sins go by many names...Monsters,sinners,demons yada yada.Some people even changed their names a bit,but they prefer to be called their original sins.

1...The Sin Of Wrath;Listed as number one because people create their sin the most every day.They are a tornado that wreak havoc when mad.The tiniest things could set them off

2...The Sin Of Pride;They thrive off of the spotlight and take it away from others.Humans create this sin only once every week but that's still enough for them to be powerful.They are wrapped up in their own little head that they don't realize how terrible they can be,even when someone is sad they are always prideful even if it is something that must not be boasted about.

3...The Sin Of Gluttony;This sin is very powerful as well but they cannot be compared to wrath or pride for they are still weaker than them...Gluttony can make you lose yourself and divulge into food you don't need to eat and can force you to do terrible acts with only food on your mind.

4...The Sin Of Greed;This Sin has earned its worth in the chain of sins for it's work.While he is only the fourth powerful it is because people can still find good in themselves and share completely disregarding their sin which causes some trouble for this sin,but they are still happy to have a sin that works.

5...The Sin Of Sloth;While they can plenty handle themselves they are still so weak when compared to the others,this being because not many people become too lazy to move from one spot anymore because of the temptation to go outside and get some air.However their sin still gets plenty used on a regular basis so they still get some power.They are extremely lazy and rarely ever want to move and when they do they move very slow.

6...The Sin Of Envy;The Weakest Sin out of the chain.While their sin still exists,it is ever rarely used making their power very small.Not many people use the sin of envy because even when someone gees jealous they don't express it or find ways to comfort themselves and stop them from making dumb decisions.This makes the little sin very upset and envy of the other sins for their power and life,but they push it aside because the sins are like family.

The sins have ruled,and lived together ever since Lucifer told them they were going to earth for a job.In time they grew close to each other and trusted everyone and ever since it's been a tight group who doesn't let anyone else in!

( Yes,I know I said Seven Deadly Sins,but just shush and listen...)

However...What happens when all of a sudden a new sin shows up?Making this once sixed tight knit group become seven?

 The sins have never seen anything like it.In all the time they have ruled not once have they gained a single sin so why now?Who is this new sin...?

In Time...In Time shall humanity and the six deadly sins know the name of the new sin..The Sin Of Lust.

----------------------------------------------------

Heyooooo!Author here and sorry if it's kind of short but it's kind of like a prologue explaining things and I decided to put a twist on things and in the next upcoming chapters will things start to get cleared up!Also So I decided to make Gravity Falls a huge city and in the middle of the woods surrounding the city is the fearamid but it's in the deepest part of the forest that humans don't go there because of the weirdness out in that part of the forest so hope that clears things up!If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask me!

~Yami (841 words)