Chapter 1

This is what Dipper is wearing until I say otherwise also art is not mine and of course I do not own gravity falls just the plot of this story!

No one's P.O.V

Hands caressed each other...Roaming each others bodies almost as if they were trying to map out every single detail the other gave....

 Lips were met in needy lustful kisses...Clothes were shed and scattered everywhere on the floor as the two boys stumbled onto the luxurious hotel bed provided for their one night together....

 Everywhere was kissed and licked while the others hands were tangling themselves in the others hair tugging and pushing.

Their bodies burned with desire and for the others touches,and nothing can calm down this feeling they have right now unless they become one with each other...

 Hands tugged on places that helped to light the flame more....legs entwined and hips grinding close to each other desperately trying to find friction to sustain them...

 Both boys growing unbelievably impatient and needy for the urge to merge as one in pure bliss together even if just for a few hours.The younger boys hand that was on the bottom roamed his 'lovers' body until deciding to place his hands onto his back.Lustful kisses and tongue were placed into the others mouth exploring every crease in the wet cavern...

 'Ugh...Hngh!F-faster!~' A voice called out in the vast room with the only source of light being the moon.

 Red drape curtains decorated the windows around the room along with furniture such as couches,chairs,and a coffee table to top it off.A large screen TV could be seen hanging on the wall,but the thing that stood out the most in this room...were the two boys entangled in each others embrace as they endured the pleasure of feeling intense emotions from doing such simple acts...A blanket almost shielding them from the world so they can enjoy this act of love together and no one else can interrupt it...

 Moans and groans bounced off of the wall from both males as slapping noises surrounded the room.A noise of the bed creaking and a head board slamming into a wall harshly as the taller of the males started to get rougher  with the smaller boy underneath him.

Whines escaped the younger and incoherent words as the two continued to get faster and rougher with each other.The smaller bit his 'lovers' shoulder as his nails raked down the tallers back leaving evidence of what they had done that night...The taller thrusted into the smaller boys ass,hitting those special bundle of nerves that can drive ANYONE wild.The two boys snaked their arms to find the others hand and hold it tightly as pure bliss started to cloud their mind...

 With the noise of one final thrust echoing around the room came a new noise...The sound of a groan and whimper echoed into the room bouncing off  of the lovely decorated curtains...But also the noise of someone releasing his seed into the younger male as the two leaned in closely and shared one last painful passionate needy lustful kiss.

 The moon was the only source of light in the room but for some reason all the other curtains were closed shut but one remained open,and ironically enough it was the one shining on the bed and almost looked as if the moon purposely shined its light on their most precious private blissful moment together...but all things come to an end and this moment did.

 Before the taller of the males could pull out,he heard those three little words that just....