Truth or Wedgie?

Role: Giver
________

Your sitting bored in the passenger seat of your best friend's car. You pulled up the school homecoming pre-party at Evan Conner's house. You hate the guy. Always so arrogant and stuck up. Thinks the world revolves around him.

Also doesn't help that he teases you all the time. Even when your doing nothing he finds a way to mock you. It really grinds your gears.

"So why am I here again," you ask to no one in particular.

Your friends gives you a duh look. "Everyone in the school is at this party. Even the nerds! Why wouldn't you come?"

You roll your eyes before getting out. You and your friend make your way to the house where people are partying in the lawn, in the bushes, on the balcony, even on the damn roof.

You have to admit though that this party is impressive. You hear obnoxious laughter. Laughing that you immediately identify as Evan Conner.

"What a puss dude! Can't even take one drink. Pathetic! Who in here thinks they can take on the drinking champ right here!" He yelled out. It was followed by a bunch of guys cheering and whooping.

You can't even see him he already annoys you. Someone really needs to knock him off his high horse and give him a slap of reality, you think.

You walk in the house and find people dancing, talking with friends, playing video games, or on the floor passed out. You really don't know he hat you want to do cause you never really even wanted to be here in the first place.

You don't trust the drinks, you best friend already ditched you to be somewhere else, and you want to do anything to avoid Evan. So you decide to stand by the TV and wait until your friend decides to get you. You play on your phone to pass time.

Well as luck would have it guess who came in loudly and obnoxious. The might Evan Conner. He had a posse of both boys and girls following him who were just as loud.

"Why am I here?" You quietly ask yourself "I could be at home relaxing."

"Alright, clear the room! We, are going to play a little game called Truth or Dare. Come one, come all, just don't be a wuss when you play okay?" He called out.

Like magic the entire living room cleared as Evan and his posse form a circle to play. You begin to make your way out too but find your hand pulled back by someone. You look for the culprit but couldn't find anyone. Now though, you are apart of the game circle.

Everyone sat down and you follow suit not wanting to be the odd one out. Your heart was racing as they got ready to play. You hate truth or dare, especially at a party with drunken idiots. The questions and dares can go 0-100 real quick without warning.

You and Evan immediately lock eyes. His icy blue eyes burning into yours. His blonde hair was wild and messy like some ran their hands through it multiple times. He wasn't wearing a shirt but was wearing a gold necklace with a dog tag at the end of the chain. You could see his golden tan six pack muscles with ease.

He was wearing tight fitting blue jeans with white sneakers. He was the definition of a cocky rich jock and he played the part.

"Who the hell invited the Snoozefest to this game?" He asked referring to you. "Dude, this party is about to get a whole lot of lame real fast." He exaggerated.

You scowl at him but say nothing.

A girl came to the circle with an empty green beer bottle and an empty red wine bottle. You sure the contents have already been consumed by some of the partygoers already.