Chapter 2 - Girl In The Rain

I looked around in the dark, shoving my hands in my pockets. My eyes landed on a figure, it seemed to have a very average feminine body. I walked closer, my heart skipping a beat when I saw this... Goddess. Short brown hair, black-rimmed glasses, cute squishable face and only in a tank top. I frowned, walking over and taking my jacket off. I held it out to the person. They took it, pulling it around themselves. "My name's Sandy, y-you are?" I looked away. Oh, my sweet Jesus, they're adorable in my jacket-!!

"Uh- Jamie..." They mumbled, looking away. "Thanks, f... For the jacket." A smile grazed the lips of this cutie. "By the way, what're your pronouns? I go by s-she her."

"Huh-? Oh! I go b-by uhm.. S-She h-h-her too..."

"Haha! Cool!" She giggled. "I gotta go now Sandy, b-bye!" I waved, smiling as she ran off. She's nice. I thought, skipping back to the car.

My disappearance was obviously noticed, as Daniel was standing out in his jacket, arms crossed. "Sandy! There you are!" His stern look fell into a look of relief, his body running over and hugging my smaller body. "You scared me, sis." He sighed, tensing when he grabbed my arm. "You're freezing!! Cmon, in we go." He pulled me in, wrapping me in a multiple of blankets.

"Daniel-!" I laughed, shaking my head. "I'm fine." He scratched his neck, chuckling.

"Yeah, sorry... Let's get going. It's cleared up." He pointed, starting up the car. I hummed, satisfied with the click on my seatbelt. I inhaled, loving the smell of the gasoline. Most would hate it, but it was like a sense of freedom for me! I looked out the window, watching the trees pass on by, the raindrops rolling down my window. It looked so calm, and it was beautiful.

She Started As A StrangerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara