00:01

5 years later

  Yaashira

" KHY BRING YA BAD ASS OVA HERE AND COME PICK THIS DURAG UP"

I heard his tiny feet hitting the marble floor,  he smirked and quickly latched onto my leg once he got closer.

" Mane ma I was coming you gotta stop yelling at a nigga , fell me?"

I jerked my head down towards him mugging, I tried to pop his ass dead in his mouth but I couldn't cause he was hanging on for dear life on my leg.

" Khylin Devon West what the fuck I tell you about talking to me like I'm one of yo lil nappy head ass friends."

" Unc let me talk to him like that."

I rolled my eyes extra hard when he said that. " Yeah talk to his egg shell head ass like that not me , cause imma knock yo teeth down yo fucking throat."

" Damn Shira you stay threatening that lil boy." I turned my head slightly and saw Taylor standing in the doorway with a amused  look on her face.

I kissed my teeth. " Girl he bad as hell I gotta do some to scare him."

"To bad I ain't scared." Khy said releasing my leg and snatching the durag off the floor running back to the living room.

" Don't be trynna scare my nephew hoe."

I mentally rolled my eyes bitch he is not yo fucking nephew.

" Where Sino ass at I-"

" Jail, you tyrnna take me and khy to the store?" I said cutting Taylor off something I always do when somebody bring up Sino limp dick ass.

20 minutes later Me , Taylor and Khylin pulled into Walmart parking lot. It was so hot outside I almost instantly started sweating when I stepped out of Taylor's 2019 Kia Optima.

"Momma it's hot as hell." My mouth fell agape and I scraped my leg on a nearby cart trying to chase to snatch Khy up by his lil ass head.

" imma fuck yo lil ass up Khylin forreal." I groaned holding onto my leg.

Key

"Mane Kyie I don't know what typa pad to get is yo pussy big or little."

" Key oh my fucking god you ain't have to say that out loud."

"Tell me which one to get then shit." I said impatiently.

Kyie looked at something off camera then glared at me "Key I don't really nee-"

" Shira you need to be over here trynna buy some douche fa that pusse." I scrunched up my face and glanced at the girl behind me. Once I realized who it was I  quickly turned around hoping she didn't see me.

Damn Taylor crazy ass.

"MARKEYVIOUS HELLO HELLO ARE YOU THERE."

I snapped my head back towards my phone , " Yeah damn Kyie stop yelling you still ain't figure out watchu need."

"What I need for you to do is pay attention to me I been calling your name for 2 minutes nigga what bitch got you so occupied that you can..."

I really drowned her out after that cause I heard a familiar voice that made me turn around once again.

" Taylor what the hell is wrong with you." I eyed the girl in complete shock. Nah that can't be.

"Yaashira?"

The two stopped conversating and glared at me.

Omi.

Yaashira glared at Keys lanky figure. He doesn't look he changed that much over the years. Well he looked better in her opinion.  He had on white shirt sleeve shirt and a pair of black basketball shorts and some Nike slides. It really look like he just through some on and walked out the house. Still look like a little fuck boy though.

Key bit his lip as he eyed Yaashira . Damn this ain't the same girl I kicked out 4 years ago he thought to his self. Kyie was still going off on him on the FaceTime call so he smoothly ended the call and made his way towards Yaashira.

"Damn Yaas-"

Key was quickly cut of by Khylin making his away around the aisle."Aye ma niggas acting weird on the next aisle don't go over there."

"Ma?" Key thought to his self. He eyed the boy instantly seeing the resmblance , but shaking it off.

" KEY-" Yaashira sent a smack to khylin's head making him stumble into a shelf. " If you don't lower your damn voice and act like you got some sense."

Taylor was eyeing Key up and down ready to beat his ass , she was wondering why he out the blue call out Yaashira name when he was just blowing up her phone last night.

"Yall must know each other." Taylor said breaking the silence getting fed up with them just staring at each other.

"No I don't know him come on Khylin we gotta go now." Yaashira grab a pissed of Khylin's hand and quickly walked away leaving Key and Taylor standing there.

Key was confused and slightly pissed of by the way Yaashira just dissed him like he was one these broke ass niggas on the street. Taylor stood there twirling a piece of her brown curly hair on her finger.

"Oh well it's just you and me"

Key looked back at Taylor he smirked thinking about how good her head was. " shit wassup I'm Glock."

Taylor mentally rolled her eyes at his cockiness it was cute and all but he knew she knew who he was.

" Yeah you know I key."

Short I know but it was straight.