Chapter 1

( Try Everything - Shakira )

( OOC Tsukishima in this chapter )

Everyone went quiet staring at Hinata wondering why he had make-up on his face. Suga then started to wipe off all the make-up. His cheeks were littered with scars, some deep, some not as deep.

Noya:" Hinata... "

Tanaka:" Are you OK?! "

Daichi:" Who did this?! "

Even Tsukishima was worried.

Hinata:" It's fine guys I was just playing with my cat "

Everyone sighed, not worried any more. Everyone but Tsukishima

~Tsukishima's POV~

We all were worried for Hinata. But everyone sighed after Hinata said it was from his cat. But something didn't add up. The scars were too deep to be from a cat. But they seemed to be from glass or a pocket knife. It seemed that no one else was unsure of Hinata's story so I let it slip past me.

~Time skip~

After practice me and Yams ( Ship 😍 ) had to help stupid number 1 ( Hinata ) and stupid number 2 ( Kageyama ) with spiking. Me and Tadashi got there and started to help Hinata and Kageyama with spiking. After a bit we took a break to cool down.

Yams:" Hey Tsukki? "

I turned to face Yamaguchi.

Tsukishima:" What Tadashi? "

Yams:" Don't you think what happened with Hinata was weird or is it just me? "

Tsukishima:" It was weird "

We continued to talk until Hinata screamed.

Hinata:" A BUG!! "

Tadashi screamed as the bug flew closer to us.

3rd person POV

As the three first years ( Tadashi, Tobio and Shoyo ) ran around the gym screaming as the bug flew after them, Tsukishima was watching, asking himself if he should help them or leave them to run away. Tanaka and Sugawara busted in the gym as the three first years ran away from the bug. The bug landed on Sugawara's nose. Sugawara screamed running away with the first years as the bug chased them. Soon Tanaka joined them screaming and running away.

Daichi and the others came running in the gym and saw Tsukishima sitting in the corner watching Suga, Tanaka, Hinata, Yama and Kageyama running away from a bug. The bug turned around and flew right at Asahi. Asahi being the sweet teddy bear he was scared of it so he ran away screaming. The rest of the team ran as well, not including Daichi. ( Btw the timeline of this was 2 days before there practice match against Nekoma )

Coach Ukai walked in and screamed at them to shut up. Until he saw the bug. He walked over to the bug and killed it by stomping on it. Everyone sighed with happiness and walked out of the gym, Hinata and Kageyama included. Yamaguchi walked over to tsukishima and tapped his shoulder.

Yams:" Are we going now? "

Tsukishima:" Yes now lets go Tadashi "

~3rd person POV~

When Hinata gets back home he finds his father drunk on the couch and almost passed out. He looks Hinata away and smirks. He gets up and starts to walk towards Hinata. Hinata tries to run past his father but his father grabs his arm and throws Hinata to the ground. His father started to beat Hinata until he passed out.

~Time skip~

2 hours later, Hinata wakes up. He was in great pain. He got up and started to walk to his room. He looked over to the kitchen to see his father passed out on the floor with 3 beer cans beside him. When he got to his room he started to clean the wounds and put bandages on it.

Hinata walked into the bathroom and took a warm bath. After he got out of the bath he brushed his teeth, washed his face and changed into his PJ's. He left the bathroom and went into the bedroom.

~Hinata's POV~

I woke up to my father yelling at me saying he was going to work and he was going to beat me if I came home late again. I got up and grabbed my uniform and walked into the bathroom. In the bathroom I brushed my teeth and changed into my uniform.

~Time skip~

I got to school parking my bike. I started to walk to the gym for morning practice until I heard some other students talking about something.

Random student #1:" Did you heard the police found a dead body on Ashberry Drive "

Random student #2:" I heard that it was a 4 year old boy "

Random student #3:" No no it was a 26 year old man "

Random student #2:" Are you sure? "

Random student #1" I heard that it was a 54 Year old women "

As the chatter went on I realized I was almost late for practice. I started to run as fast as I could and got there 1 minute before practice started. Everyone looked at me confused as to why I, of all people, were late.

Sugawara:" Are you ok Hinata? "

Hinata:" Ya i'm fine I just was walking and heard some students talking about something "

Just then Tanaka came up behind me and said,

Tanaka:" You mean about the murder on Ashberry Drive? "

Hinata:" Ya that one! "

Tanaka:" I watched the news yesterday and it said that someone called Takashi Fujioka was murdered. He was 17 years old and a basketball player. "( This is one of my OC's )

Hinata:" What?! "

Noya:" Why are you so surprised Hinata? "

Hinata:" Because he was my childhood friend... "....To Be Continued....

( are you guys gonna get to see more of Hinata's past? Who knows!! )

OOC: Out Of Character

( Bye~ )