Chapter 5

As the two teams got ready the certain bed headed teen looked over at the other team. Specifically were number 10 was supposed to be. The small teen was nowhere to be seen and he saw Sugawara looking around for the same reason he was. "Wait," Sugawara said, still confused and concerned. The two coaches from both teams looked over at Sugawara in confusion. "What is it Sugawara?" Coach Ukai said, looking at sugawara. "Where is Hinata? I haven't seen him for a little bit," Sugawara spoke with obvious concern.

             "I saw him leave the gym a while ago and he hasn't come back since," Ennoshita said pointing to the gym door. "Do you think you went to the washroom?" Noya said, giving his suggestion. "Yeah you know he gets jumpy before matches" Tanaka said adding on to Noya's statement. 

             "But he looked perfectly fine before he went out to answer his phone call," Daichi said. "Do you think it could be a family emergency" Kenma quietly spoke. "I mean it could be a possibility but it didn't sound like a family emergency" Kuroo answered. Hinata came running in the gym crying. He quickly gathered his stuff and ran out the gym before anyone could ask him anything.

Hinata's POV

              As I answered the second phone call of the day my best friend for 8 years answered on the other side of the phone. "Ouchi?" Hinata said confused because the only time Ouchi called was if something bad happened. "Is everything okay?". Ouchi tried to answer but all that came out was stuttering and he couldn't find a proper answer. "Woah woah calm down and take a deep breath.." Ouchi took a deep breath to come down and said this...

.

.

.

"Nobu was found dead by the river this afternoon by Cho...."

~Back with the teams~

              Coach ukai clapped his hands and everyone turned him. " So since Hinata just ran out of the gym I don't think he is in the mood for a practice match today so I think we should Postpone this to another day". Both teams agreed and they started to get their stuff ready to leave. Kenma couldn't help but wonder if that phone call that he heard was the reason he ran out crying. So when none of the team members were looking he walked out of the gym to go find the orange headed teen. He found Hinata crying at the bottom of an Oak Tree near the back of the school. "Hinata are you okay...?" Hinata looked up and saw Kenma over top of him. "Yes I'm fine Kenma...". "You don't look fine," Kenma said concerned.

                Hinata looked like you wanted to say something but it wouldn't come out. "K-kenma Can....I tell you something...?"Kenma smiled sweetly and looked down at Hinata with soft eyes. "Of Course anything," Hinata looked away and said "What would you do if I said........I was in a gang" Kenma just started laughing. Hinata looked up at Kenma in confusion. "Don't worry Hinata I'm in a gang myself" Hinata looked up at Kenna in shock. "Y-you are?!". "Yeah We're called The Brass Riders" Hinata looked down at his feet until something crossed his mind. "So you're the ones we've been trading with?" Hinata asked, somewhat confused. "Yeah I guess so" Kenma Sat down next to Hinata and took his hand in his.

                "Now are you okay Hinata we saw you run out of the gym you looked pretty upset" Hinata looked away not wanting to answer. "One of our gang members was found dead this afternoon by his own brother..."

I hope this was longer for you guys. This will probably be the last chapter for a bit but after a week or two I'll continue the chapters. Bye