Chapter 8: Argument

Blanc opened his eyes to see Noir right in front of him. She hugged him tight.

"Blanc! Thank goodness your awake!" She said, clasping him tight.

Blanc awkwardly patted her on the background.

"How long was I asleep?" He asked. Toga emerged from the bushes with a fish in his hand.

"Three days. Took you long enough," he said. He looked strangely upset. He tossed the fish to Blanc. "Eat it, you must be hungry," he said.

Blanc took the fish and muttered a thanks. Noir let go of Blanc and hurried off somewhere.

"Where's she going?" Blanc asked, his mouth full of fish.

Toga squatted next to Blanc.

"Probably checkin to see if Solar Beam woke up," replied Toga.

"Is Sb okay?" Blanc asked urgently. Toga stood up sharply. He then bent down and slapped Blanc in the face. Blanc winced and pressed his hand against his cheek. "What was that for?" He asked. Blanc glanced at Toga, whose eyes shine in a blaze of fury.

"Is Sb okay? Is Sb okay? Is that what you ask?" Yelled Toga. Blanc stared blankly at him. Toga rolled his eyes. "Don't you even care? You've been asleep for three days! Do you have any idea how worried we were? When you suddenly collapsed along with Sb, do you know how distraught Noir became? How many times she tried to wake you up? How she wouldn't eat? No! No you don't! You selfish, insensitive BRAT!" Toga panted in frustration. But before he could actually hurt Blanc, Noir stepped out.

"Enough!" She said. She clapped her hands and Sb appeared. Noir strolled straight pass Blanc and grabbed Toga. The wind around her swirled and a strange green vapour emitted from Toga. Noir inhaled it.

"There," she said. "I took the anger out of you, your twenty one don't let your anger take you this far," she added. Noir briskly went to Sb not even looking at Blanc.

"Hey Sb, want to learn a bit with me?" Nour asked. Sb glanced between Blanc and Noir, shrugged and said yes.

Sorry for the really short chapter >/////