Jordelia Part1

James was following Cordelia down the hall. She had gotten up suddenly and left the library without speaking a word to him. Of course he wasn't going to follow her to where he could be seen by anyone, so he did his thing and turned into a shadow. With his mother being half Eidolon demon, he was able to change into a shadow.
James followed Cordelia out of the Institute, down the street where she got into a mundane carriage. He gracefully slipped into the carriage after her before the door was shut. With Cordelia not being able to see him, he sat opposite of her and studied her face: the soft curve of her cheek bones, her dark beautiful eyes, her soft lips. Well, he imagined them to be soft; he had always wondered what it would feel like to have his lips pressed against hers.
The carriage stopped suddenly, the footman opened the door and Cordelia stepped out of the carriage. James followed; as soon as he stepped out of the carriage, Cordelia turned and looked directly at him. He froze. She narrowed her eyes and stared at him for a little while longer before turning around and walking into the woods. He followed her trying not to step on anything that could give him away.
Cordelia walked through the woods for a good half hour before stopping outside of some castle ruins. James followed her inside the ruins, marveling at it all.
"Alright James," Cordelia said. "I know you're here. If you don't show yourself right now, things will not be good for you when we return home." She placed a hand on her hip, looking slightly annoyed. Coming up behind her, he put his hands over her eyes and turned back into his normal form.
She turns and glared at him. "Why are you following me James? Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. This is the third time this week that you have followed me!"
"Fourth," he replied.
"What?"
"It's the fourth time I've followed you this week."
She glared at him. "Stop being a smartass with me. Now why are you following me?" He just stared at her, she was so adorable when she is mad. She was rambling on about how he shouldn't follow people in shadow form, when he couldn't stand it any longer. He pulled her to him and kissed her. To his surprise, she kisses him back, but not for long.
"James!" She exclaimed, while pushing him away from her. "That was improper!"
"I know, but I couldn't help myself."
She stares at him. "You couldn't help yourself?  Surely you must have more self control than that James."
"Self control can only last so long before you can't control yourself any longer," he said matter-of-factly.
"So you're saying your self control lasts up to only five minutes?"
"No Delia. I'm saying that I've made it last two years and I couldn't stand living another moment without kissing you." She looked at him uncomprehendingly. James sighed before speaking again. "I don't know how you haven't noticed yet, but Delia, I've been in love with you for the past two years."
"W-what?"
"I said that I've been in love with you for the past two years."
Without saying a word, she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "You know how long I've been waiting for you to say that, well, hoping that you would say that."
"How long?"
"Since I was 10," she said quietly.
He pulled back out of her embrace. "You can't be serious?"
"Oh, but I am."
They just stood there looking at each other for the longest time before James finally spoke, "Delia?"
"Yes?"
"Can I kiss you?"
She nodded.
"You can't push me away this time and tell me it's 'improper'."
She smirked. "Would you just shut up and kiss me?" He placed a hand on her hip and pulled her close.
She giggled and leaned her face up to meet his. He kissed her briefly before he moved to kiss her neck, then her collarbone, then down a little further to where her dress began. She made a noise in her throat and pulled his face up to hers and kissed him hard on the mouth.
James walked forward and Cordelia was stepping backwards until she was between James and the wall. She ran her hands up his chest, untucking his shirt from his pants and pulling it up. Pulling back just long enough for her to remove his shirt, James kissed her again, slow and gentle. He pulled away and leaned his forehead on her, "What are we doing Delia?"
Tracing the runes on his stomach, she said, "I believe we are kissing. Well, we were until your stopped."
"I only stopped because I-" he went to say, but she cut him off.
"Listen James. If I want to stop, I'll tell you. But for the time being I don't want to stop, so if you could maybe go back to what you were doing-" she didn't get to finish her sentence because James kissed her.

She had never been kissed like this, but someone she loved with everything she is and who returned those feelings. Their kisses had started out soft and gentle and were growing with intensity by the second. He had already discarded her dress, so now she was only in her corset and undergarments.
A noise escaped her mouth when he ran his hands over her body. She felt him smile against her lips. "James, it's not fair that you can have this effect on me, but I don't have it on you."
"No, but you have other things on me, so that makes up for it."
She glared at him and smacked his arm. "Funny, very funny James."
Grinning he leaned down to kiss her again, but she stopped him. "Not so fast Mr. Herondale. This is fun and all, but it is getting a little uncomfortable standing here like this," she said, to which he raised his eyebrows. "If you would like to finish this, I suggest you find us a much more comfortable place to do so."
After staring at her for quite some time, he finally spoke. "Alright," he moved away from her, taking her dress and petticoats with him. She watched him as he looked an area covered in soft moss. As soon as he found the "perfect" place, he laid her dress and petticoats over it to give it extra cushioning. He then looked over at her as if to ask, 'Is this okay?'
Walking over to him, she examined the makeshift bed. Without saying a word, she pushed him down onto it, "Is it comfortable?" Before answering, he looked at her, letting his eyes linger in some places longer than others. Then he finally looked at him and nodded. "Good." She sat down in his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "This is a lot better."
"Mhmm," he agreed as he nuzzled his face in her neck; she ran her fingers through his hair as he did so. Slowly, he began kissing her along her collarbone, making her tangle her hands in his hair and gently pull on it. He pulled her as close as he could and wound his arms around her. His hands searched for the laces in her corset.

After skillfully unlace her corset and tossed it to the side, did he continues teasing her. She tugged at his hair, urging him to go on, but also begging him to stop. "James," she said breathlessly as he brushed a kiss across her lips. He pulled away and looked at her.
"Do you want to stop Delia?... If you want me to, I'll stop..."
"No. Of course I don't want you to stop, but I do want you to stope teasing me. It's infuriating."