Jordelia Part 3

He smirked. "Alright. I'll stop."
"Thank you."
"For now,"
She rolled her eyes and kissed him again. He reached his hands up and took the pins, that had been hold her hair up, out one by one. As he removed the last pin, her hair dropped down and came to rest just below her shoulders. He tangled his hands in her hair and kissed her harder. Cordelia ran her hands down his bare chest to the buckle of his pants, where she paused waiting for him to say it was alright.
After getting his approval to remove his pants, she did and he did the same with what clothing she was still wearing. They were now lying on the ground. Cordelia was staring up at him; he was staring down at her.
"Are you sure you want to do this Delia?"
"I'm sure. Are you?"
He nodded and she pulled him down to her and kissed him. He opened his mouth as she opened hers. Their kisses escalated quickly, becoming more urgent, more desperate, more hungry.

James made a sound low in his throat when Cordelia nipped at his bottom lip. Grabbing her by the hips, he flipped them over so he was on top of her. He held his weight off of her by holding himself up on his elbows. He began kissing her anywhere he could - her neck, her breast, her stomach, her lips. A noise escaped her mouth when he did so.
He kissed down the side of her stomach until he reached her hip, where he stopped.

Her breath was coming more quickly and ragged. She couldn't stand it any longer. "James," she repeated his name breathlessly. He stopped and looked up at her. "Kiss me."
"I am," he replied.
"No. Come here and kiss me."
He did and positioned himself on top of her. She could see that he was shaking with nervousness or desire she wasn't sure. Maybe both. He lowered himself onto her.