Chapter 1 - The Burrow

"FRED WEASLEY GET YOUR SORRY ARSE BACK HERE!" Molly yelled from the kitchen. She saw a shadowed figure run from the kitchen into the cornfield after she tried one of the atomic tongue twislers unknowingly. "Mother" Fred spoke as he walked into the room laughing. Molly was befuddled. "Dammit, GEORGE GET YOUR SORRY ARSE BACK HERE!" George came walking into the room sleepily later and Molly was truly confused. "But if your here then whose...." she trailed off when Maddie, who had been staying in the burrow each summer burst through the door. "Yea Fred and George what have you done now?" She asked jokingly. She started laughing at the look on Molly's face and ran back out with Fred and George before she got the full wrath of Molly. They were laughing so hard it felt like their insides were going to explode.

Maddie Thorn was the best friend to Fred and George and a serious prankster. She had spent all of her summer vacations at the burrow with Fred and George because to be frank, her parents hated her. Muggles. The Weasley's were more of a family than they ever were. Her parents thought she was a freak.

That night she slept happily dreaming of the perfect prank for Mr Perfect Percy. She was awoken by Fred and George cracking a siren snapping right my her bed. She jumped up and chased them all around the room until she caught them both in a head lock. Ginny burst through the door right as Maddie was about to flick them both in the head. "DAD'S HOME" She exclaimed and ran out the room. Maddie turned to face Fred and George where both of there heads where close to her own and jokingly leaned in towards Fred but when she was close enough, she punched him in the guts and ran out of the room screaming like a mad chicken. Energetically she grabbed her plate from the kitchen and sat in her usual spot. This was smack bang in between Fred and George. It was her own Weasley sandwich! Two seconds later the twins emerged and found their spots. The Weasley's owned a large round dinning table where Ron, Hermione, Harry, Molly, Arthur, Percy, myself and the twins sat.

"Eh hem" Arthur said after a long break of silence. "Yes dear" Molly replied to indicate to go on. "Guess what I got.!" Arthur said enthusiastically. "A raise" George sassed back. Molly shot him a look and he really did shut up. "TICKETS TO THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP!" The whole table burst into cheers and screams of pure excitement. Maddie supported Ireland with the twins, Ginny and Hermione whilst Ron and Harry went for Bulgaria. "I've got enough tickets for everyone but you've got to start packing we're leaving this afternoon." Arthur announced. Almost at once everyone rose from the table but Molly ushered them down to finish eating.