Chapter 3 - Quittiditch

"I can't believe you spent all your money on betting" Ginny said. Maddie, Fred and George were bowing their heads and listening after Ginny caught them betting with Ludo Bagman. After dragging them back to the tents she started scolding on their behaviour and how mom would be so disappointed with them. "WHAT" George exclaimed "YOU CANT TELL MOM!" "Please Gin pleeeaasssseee" Maddie begged. "Fine" Ginny groaned.

"Bed time"

"Goodnight"
"Goodnight"

"Morning"
Maddie sat up quickly staring around the room until her eyes fell apron Fred. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM" Maddie whisper shouted as Ginny and Hermione were still sleeping. Maddie pulled up her sheets to cover her nearly bear chest and Fred smirked. "GET OUT YOU LITTLE PERV!" Maddie whisper shouted again. "Ok" Fred said but before he left he said "We need to talk" and left. Maddie slowing got out of the bed making sure Fred wasn't still there and pulled a shirt over her head. She was already wearing shorts and a bra so she walked outside where Fred and George were waiting. Maddie smacked him on the back of his head before listening to her best friends. "What is this you've got for Diggory" Fred asked and and nodded towards Cedric who was walking towards them. "Nothing I- wait is Freddie boi jealous?" Maddie teased. Fred's face went as red as his hair and dismissed her comment.

Hi
Heidjdnehdnenjnhjddijd then I walked in the park, and I saw a squirrel which was with another squirrelnejejsjjs)nws
And it was cute

Hi yeah I have no damn idea what the fricketty frack imma doing S
Yea that's true J

Really joe - Now S

Yes Stephane I am being serious if your going to risks all our lives I thought we should be honest with each other J
Oh ok S
Welllll J
Your outfit sucks S

I don't fhebbhen know why I am writing because I just arrrgghhh why wyywy. Wmemndje 3 hwuybtuit tcftciycc arrrrgghhhhhh

I'm in love
Arrrggghhh this better not be seen arrtsgsgufcytcyt