Sick Levi x reader (pt 2)

Your POV

It had been a few days since I had recovered from my sickness and I had been feeling a lot better. However I couldn't say the same for Levi.

Every since he carried me back from Erwin's office he had been taking care of me and never left my side. Only when he had paperwork or meetings to attend to. But since he had been taking care of me. This resulted in him getting sick.

"Oi brat I'm sick because of you. I hope you know that" I rolled my eyes and placed the back in my hand on his forehead.

"You're burning up" He was breathing heavily due to the sickness. I grabbed a clean cloth and ran cold water on it, I then drained it and folded it up applying it on Levi's forehead. "Better?" He nodded in relaxation as the coldness of water hit his head.

"Okay Erwin sent you some more paperwork that's due in tomorrow. Since you can't do it, I'll do it for you" He peeled his eyes open and looked at me with his steel-blue eyes.

"No" I looked at him confused before giving him a dead pan stare. "You've got your own paperwork to do. I can do mine when I'm sick" I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek. He frowned a little since I didn't kiss him on the lips.

"I'm doing all of the paperwork. No complaints get some sleep and rest. You need it to get your strength back" He was about to speak in detest but I got up and walked out of the room shutting the door behind me.

I looked at the large stack of paperwork and sighed. This is going to be a long day.

Just as I sat down at Levi's desk the office door barged open revealing a crazy Titan loving woman.

"Shortyyy~ I need your permission for somethinggg~" I looked at her in annoyance until she realised that he wasn't here.

"What's wrong Hanji?" I said with a bored tone as I continued with the paperwork.

"Where's your boyfriend I need his permission for an experiment" I rolled my eyes and pointed to the bedroom.

"He's sick so I'm doing his job today. Don't disturb this sleep four-eyes" She just laughed and smiled walking towards the desk.

"So can I have permission then?" I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Go ahead." She squealed loudly so I hit her on the head causing her to hold it in pain.

"Ow (F/N) that hurt" She whined.

"Get out you're being too loud and not to mention annoying" She nodded before running out of the door slamming it behind her.

"PICK UP THE DOOR BEHIND YOU!" Her crazy laughs could be heard from the end of the corridor. That woman is crazy...

An hour passed and I had only done a quarter of the paperwork that Erwin had sent. I decided to take a small break and check up on Levi. I got up and peeled into the room to see how he was doing. To my surprise he was sleeping peacefully, such a rare sight to see indeed.

I shut the door behind me and went to the mess hall. Once I arrived I spotted Levi's squad sat at the table looking around for their leader. I sighed and walked over to them.

"Levi squad I've got some news. The captain is sick for today so that means that I'm taking over his duties. However watching over a grumpy corporal and two squads is already hard enough. So today I want you to help Hanji with her experiments. After you've done with that you will be required to train with my squad. Is that clear?" The all saluted and nodded.

I smiled slightly and walked over to the kitchen. I made tea for the both of us and made Levi some soup. I then remember to grab the medicine to help him get better quicker.

After I had collected everything that I needed I spotted Erwin sat down talking with Miké. I decided to tell him that Levi was sick and that I was doing all of the paperwork.

"Hey Erwin I've got news for you" The tall man turned around with a smile on his face as he heard my voice.

"Oh hello (F/N) what is the matter and where is Levi?" I looked at him and frowned a little.

"He caught my sickness bug so he's currently taking time off. Don't worry though I'm taking over his duties until he's better" The commander just nodded and smiled.

"He's lucky to have someone you looking after him (F/N)" I smiled and nodded slowly turning round and walking off.

Once I made it back to the room I placed the tray down on the small table at the side of the bed. I looked at Levi and admired his features. The way his eyelashes curled upwards. The way his raven hair dangled in front of his face. The sweat drops that trickled down his forehead. His flushed cheeks making him look cute but hot at the same time.

I lightly tapped him awakening him from his slumber. He groaned into the pillow as he turned away from me. I stared at him with a bored expression before tapping him again.

"Levi it's time to get up" The raven haired man rubbed his eyes and sighed. He slowly opened his eyes and looked into my (E/C) ones. "Afternoon sleepyhead. Did you get a good sleep?" He nodded before yawning.

"I brought you some tea and soup along with some medicine to help you get batter" I passed him the tea which he gladly accepted. He paused for a moment before lightly blowing into the cup to cool the tea down before he took a sip.

"Thank you" I smiled gently before handing him the soup which he took as well. After a few minutes he ate the soup and looked at the medicine in disgust.

"Levi you have to take it"

"No. I won't take that shit" I groaned in annoyance as I picked it up and put the liquid on a spoon. "Open your mouth and take the medicine" He shook his head and looked away.

"Humanities strongest soldier can take down hundreds of titans but he can't take a drop of medicine. Oh my what a shock. I bet the title should be given to his loving girlfriend who's been doing all of his paperwork and took care of his wellbeing" He looked at me in shock before grabbing the spoon and shoving the medicine in his mouth. He swallowed it in disgust before taking another sip of his tea.

"Thank you" I smiled and took the cloth off his his forehead before dunking it back in the cold water before draining it again. I placed it on his forehead and he later back down.

"I'm still keeping the title you're unworthy of it" I giggled a little and placed a hand on his cheek.

"You wish short stuff"