Chapter 6: Never Say Goodbye

We danced so close
We danced so slow
And I swore I'd never let you go
Together - forever

You frowned and lifted your hand to scratch your nose without opening your eyes. Your eyelids were heavy, and you took time to emerge. It was hot in the room you were in, and it nearly rocked you back to sleep.

But the heat started to oppress you, and you took a deep breath. That's only at that moment that you acknowledged something else was oppressing you; there was a weight on your chest. You hummed, still half asleep and lifted your hand again to scratch your chin; what was tickling you like that?

You opened your eyes and lowered your head.

Hair.

That was hair tickling your chin.

From where you were, all you saw was a massive bunch of blond hair.

And no need to think long to get who they belonged to.

The weight you felt was Jon's head, still deeply asleep on your – naked – chest.

You eyed the room; where the hell were you? Certainly not in the flat of the city centre. You didn't know if you were relieved or not, but at least Richie wasn't going to burst from a minute to another. The thing was: where were you? Not being alone was good, but... What happened? The last thing you remembered was going to a strip-club with the boys; and after, everything was blurry and thinking made you feel like your brain would burst.

You suddenly felt him move and yawn. It was like you heard him doing the same scheme as you in his head; and when he shifted to the side, you took the opportunity to sit straight against the headboard, and he sat further too, blinking between scratching his still sleepy eyes. You dragged the sheet in front of you and he did the same; which would have been quite comical if you weren't in that situation.

He was the first to talk: "W-Where are we?"

You felt your cheeks redden and experienced the heat of the room even more.

"I don't know... I don't remember anything after... Did we go to a studio or something? Shit. And you?"

He shook his head no, and you took your head in your hands; "Shit, what the hell did we drink? Or take?"

Your questions stayed unanswered as someone suddenly knocked at the door. Well, more attempted to break it down, since the violence it was done with.

"Time to pay!"

You opened wide eyes to Jon.

"I know you're here! Mister... Bongiovi!"

In a movement, both of you got up and went to look for your clothes, carefully avoiding looking at your bare bodies. You quickly put on your underwear, but...

"Shit. Where's my t-shirt? I can't find it."

"Take mine."

He threw you his.

The man knocked again: "I said I know you're there. Madam Bongiovi!"

You stopped and huffed, throwing Jon a "What the hell?" look.

Once you were done – well, you in Jon's t-shirt only that reached just above your knees and Jon in his jeans and bare chest – you stepped towards the door mechanically, but...

"The window!"

You couldn't say where you slept in, but you could tell you weren't high above the ground. You were right; by looking at the window, only two metres separated you from the street.