Nightmares

Warning! There may be a bit of abuse up ahead. I'll warn you again after anyway. Read at your own risk!

Melody sighed as she reached her room which was still a part of Harries' house which he shared with his wife and kids who Melody was very fond of. She had played with them all night until 'bed time' and had a chat with Harries and his wife.

She sat down on the double bed beside the door and opened her suitcase. It contained of everything she needed for the rest of her life, mostly important things, as she nevet wanted to go home because everyone disliked her at her former household. No one had ever played attention to her, due to her brother always being much better than her. Doing things before she had ever done and being 'perfect' in her parents' eyes. Her father, Noah Skyes, used to be a lifeguard. But that was until he turned into an alcoholic. Her mother however, Madison Coles-Skyes, only ever wanted male children. So Melody was always overlooked by her older brother who was the wanted child, Daniel Skyes. One thing, her father when he was not drunk, let her attend was swimming, surfing and dancing lessons. Melody started swimming before her father turned alcoholic, at the age of one. When she was four, her father allowed her to go to dancing lessons. At the age of six, he turned alcoholic and never knew what he was saying. Sometimes even beat the young girl and never had done anything to his son. Melody once asked her father if she could join surfing lessons in one of the only times he was ever sober. Now she was of age and legally allowed to live by herself. She didn't have anywhere to go but the Carroll Family had welcomed her to their place, who she was always in contact with and close with. She left as soon as she turned 20 to Australia where she is now.

Melody her pyjamas as she headed off to her bathroom to take a shower. There she saw that a towel and personal needs were set for her.

Melody left the bathroom as she sat down on her bed, getting ready to go to sleep. In New Zealand with her family, she never really had the best sleep. She had been made many times before to cook for her family every morning and night. As she lied down, she knew nightmares would come but shut her eyes and fell into a restless sleep.

Warning! Abuse here.

*Dream*
A younger girl, maybe around the age of eight, was running away from her father as he chased her. He clearly had a smile on his face, or maybe more like a grin. The girl however had a terrified look from where she was. The man had been chasing her around the house for almost a full half an hour until the girl's adrenaline had run out as she stopped to catch her breath. Looking back behind her, she saw her father stalking towards her with what looked like a half shattered beer bottle. He grabbed the small girl and hit her in the back repeatedly with his bottle while the girl let out cries of agony. She had her eyes squeezed shut as this continued for about ten minutes before it stopped and she opened her eyes. Her mother seemed to be talking to her father before they left her in the room.

End of Abuse Warning

Half an hour later, she picked herself up and hobbled towards the bathroom and took out a first aid kit while tending to her wounds. The process was slow but it worked and after another half an hour, she had clumsily cleaned herself up and headed off to her room with a slight limp and drifted off to sleep.
*End of Dream*

Melody gasped as she woke up from her nightmare. She closed her eyes as she took deep breaths to calm herself. Moments later, she opened her eyes and looked at her phone on the bedside table. 4:32. She sighed and got up, knowing she wasn't getting to get anymore sleep and changed into a surfing suit.

 She sighed and got up, knowing she wasn't getting to get anymore sleep and changed into a surfing suit

Hair:

She also grabbed her surfboard which was leaning against the wall beside the door

Walking out of the Carroll's household, Melody walked down to Bondi and took off her sandals and put her bag down which consisted of her towel, phone and lifeguard clothes

Walking out of the Carroll's household, Melody walked down to Bondi and took off her sandals and put her bag down which consisted of her towel, phone and lifeguard clothes. She ran down to the water and splashed into the cold yet refreshing waters. She paddled my way to the deeper ends of the south and waited to catch a wave. As soon as one started coming, Melody paddled towards the beach and as it caught up to her, she stood up and rode on the quite large wave. Once the wave had subdued, she continued surfing for another two hours before work.

Once she left the water, she walked over to her belongings and searched it for her towel. Taking it out, she dried her hair with it and started heading towards the tower with her bag. As she reached her destination, she opened the door to the tower and set her bag down. She then put her lifeguard clothes and put them on. A few minutes later, Harries walked in looking panicked until he saw me, and sighed in relief. He then turned on a stern expression.

"Don't ever disappear like that again! I was thinking that the worst had happened to you."

I laughed slightly but replied, "I'm an adult now. I can take care of myself!"

Harries thought for a second but nodded reluctantly anyway.

"Everyone else should be coming in a few more minutes. We can start the set up now."

I let out a huff bit followed him out anyway to start off another long day.

A/N:Okay, I literally didn't think anyone wanted to read this but I will try and keep up weekly updates.