Chapter 5

A drop of cold fluid ran down Louis's face.
Then another drop fell on the front of his head.
And another.
Louis could feel the small drops running down his face,from the forehead to the chin.
It felt refreshing.
Yet the boy was still half passed out.
He could feel the fluid,that hopefully was clean water,yet he couldn't see it.
Just when one more droplet descended on his cheek,the boy had believed it would stop now.

Louis's theorie wasn't right,but also not completely wrong.
Because,instead of the liquid drops stoping,a huge amount of cold fluid plunged on the young mans head and neck.

The sudden amount of cold moisture shook the teenager out of his sleep.

He spread his eyes widely in shock,looking at the cieling of the mens bathroom he was in.
He turned around to see what was happening only to see his main bullies crouched on the ground next to him.

He recognized all of the people that were surrounding him in an instant.

There were four boys and two girls.
The one girl was named Bianca while the other one was Kelly.
They were the biggest bitches of the school and therefore obviously best friends.
Kelly had short black curly hair,green cat like eyes and wasn't wearing the girls school uniform once again.
She only wore what she wanted,something that the teachers always claimed to be inappropriate.

And well,they weren't that wrong.
She only wore a light purple piece of fabric that was very transparent.
Transparent enough to see her black bra and belly button through the first layer of clothing.
Her shorts was also really minuscule and there was a huge hole at its side,so everyone could see that she wasn't wearing any underwear.
For those reason many could be caught staring at her.

Bianca on the other hand had long brown wavy hair and brown eyes.She was really tall and skinny,her body structure resembling the one of a model.
She wanted to become a model after all.
That particular girl wasn't showing to much skin as her friend was,but neither did she follow the schools dress code.
She rather wore the most fashionable clothing she could possibly buy.
In short,she was the fashion queen of the school,never daring to come to any puplic place without wearing the most ,at the time, trending expensive clothing.
Even tho her body may seemed nice and her dresses fitted it well,her face was covered with so much makeup,it was hard to understand wether she was human or a human sized barbie doll.

Louis always made fun of her in his mind about how fake she was,in both outside and inside beauty.

Those girls didn't look alike,yet their personalitys could even be described as identycal.
Bianca and Kelly only cared about money and appereance,making fun of anyone they thought were inferior to them.
They messed with peoples feelings,pretending to be in love,or being close friends with them,making them feel special,only to push them out after taking them into their life and turning it from great to miserable.

Both were also whores that rubbed themself against handsome,strong boys like Dylan with absolutely no shame.

Then there also were the other four boys with them in the men's room.

The shortest one of the four boys,Edward,was the only one from the group wearing the schools uniform.
Edward was a student of average height,had freckles and looked awfully sensible and nice when he was not!
He's angelic face often confused the elders to believe he was a kind,hardworking student.
They believed he was hardworking because he never forgot his homework and always smiled at them when passing them in the hallways.
Oh,but they wouldn't be praising him if they knew the other side of the story.
Edward never did his homework himself.
He just had to snatch some other students paperwork and turn it in as his own.
It wasn't a difficult task for him.
No one had the confindence to stand up to him after all.
The fact that he was part of Dylans group was enough to keep people he didn't like,or need,away.

The second guy of the group was Skyler.
Skyler,a dark skinned,tall,adonis boy,that loved himself and his goods looks more then anything in the world.
He was flamboyant!
Adventurous!
Even Louis had admired him for some time.
Until it turned out that Skyler was indeed adventurous,but also cowardly relying on Dylan's strength.

The third boy was Dylans best friend,Brian.
Brian was muscular,not as much as Dylan,but more then almost every guy in his whole grade.
His blond short hair was brushed carefully back so his forhead could be seen.
Brian was also very selfconfident.
He knew that he was hot and he wasn't trying to hide it.
Whenever he played football in a official match against another school he'd take his shirt off,but only because it was getting hot and totally not because of the girls that watched the game.
And the girls always fangirled over him whenever he did that.
Little did they know,Brian was actually gay.
Going out with girls and showing his muscles to them was only for show.
He wasn't attracted to any of them.
Brian only did that to confuse people about his sexuality and make them believe he was straight when he actually was into guys.

Not even Dylan knew the truth.
Louis was the only one that shared Brians secret.
The reason for that was because Brian had confessed his feelings for him during summer vacation.
2 months ago actually.
Brian had texted him he was in love with Louis and wanted to be in a relationship with him.
He even promised Louis,that if he agreed to go out with him,he would protect him from all the bad guys in his life and would even go all the way to tell Dylan to leave him in peace.
But Louis rejected him,telling him he wasn't gay and only liked girls.
Brian hadn't texted him anything after that.

The last person in the room was Dylan.
The tallest,most muscular and most feared student there.
Other then having a dashing natural face his body was also well build and very attractive.
He gained all his muscles from playing rugby and going to the gym everyday.
His tight T-shirt made it easy to follow the lines of his trained body parts.
If he took his shirt of,like Brian did whenever he played in a match,it would garuantee to make straight girls and gay boys drool.

Crouched next to Louis,who was laying on the dirty bathroom floor,Dylan was still somehow attractive.
Honestly nothing could make that teenager look ugly.

"Finally you woke up!Edward had to spill a whole bucket of water over you!Trying to die on me to get away from us,huh?"