↔ introduction ↔

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so idk how to make an introduction for like a biography or whatever this is soooooooooooooo ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk.

hopefully the other chapters of my book can be referred to as 'professional' and 'a quality read'. 

ive always felt like to live your life and die without having impacted the world means you basically have not benefited the world at all, and therefore what have you lived for besides yourself? 
i want to benefit the world in so many ways and one of those ways was through writing a book about things ive gone through before and quite honestly small actions create such a massive impact.

by creating this book, i want a safe space for me to express my inner thoughts and feelings, as well as my opinions, that a lot of people may in fact relate to. 

one of the centralising reasons that impacted me creating this book was the fact that people look at me and see this false image of a perfect person with zero scars and no memories i want to erase. people expect too much of me and think of me in a way that I am not, and by creating this i just want people to see me. The real me. (that was kind of cliche but you get what I'm saying)

I hope this book lives up to your expectations and that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.
thank you,
and now the real conflict begins → → → →