Fifty four

Meanwhile Aj and the club was ontop of the roof of a building fighting against soldiers and helicopters.

While down at the alley was Ec3,Jeff Hardy and Shelton Benjamin.But ec3 was nowhere to be found at all.

Jeff:where the hell is ethan????

Shelton:I don't know I'm still looking for him!

But as they entered a garage.There they saw him,raping another woman and it was Sarah Logan! And the riot squad was there and they were out of cold already.

Jeff:oh god...can you please end it quick..

Ec3:shut up! Just a sec..wooo this bitch is tight..

Jeff:well you made an intercourse with someone's wife...nice..I'll leave you two..alone..

Ec3:yeah wooo that's better! Come on!!!

Then Ec3 was done and Sarah was now shivering and then he knocks her out.
Just then when he goes out,Shelton and Jeff looked at him.

Ec3:sup guys..

Shelton:so you fuck those threes...

Ec3:mmhm!

Shelton:man you're disgusting..

Ec3:well boss likes it..

Jeff:guys come on...we've got mission to do..questioning..

Ec3:yeah I just did..if I question a women..if they gave me a right answer they would be left alone and if they are wrong..well you know what's gonna happen...those three got the wrong answer and I pound them..

Jeff:but I can see you're lying..even though they give you the right answer and you still rape them..

Ec3:yep..

Jeff:(sighed)see!

Just then bray came with three heads of soldiers.

Shelton:so you question them?

Bray:yes...they didn't know...

Jeff:(grunts)all of these idiots doesn't even know at all...Maybe some wrestlers would know...come on guys..

Meanwhile,
The entire Stamford was completely smoking,partially destroyed.There were many sounds of explosion coming from anywhere.

Just then a redeemer was deployed to fight a demon that Fergal have summoned and it was Malacath,the orc demon.The redeemer was pilot by Pete dunne.

At Pam,

Pam has found Mercedes holding a katana looking at her.Both of them were standing at on top of the trump Parc Stamford building.

Pam:we meet again Mercedes...

Mercedes:you...killed my future family in law...

Pam:that's what you get for tricking us...

Mercedes:Pam..you don't see it..Fergal is the villain..he tried to kill you didn't you know?

Pam:of course i know..but his heart is still with me..and I was forced by Vince to trick him...this is one of the reason why I quit and joined the Akatsuki...

Mercedes:well don't you dare come and wanted me back to be your friend if Fergal abuses you like what Aaron did to you..

Pam:fuck you...like hel Fergal would do that to me!

Mercedes:yeah yeah..show me what you made of!

Pam:oh I could do that!

She then summons Beth Phoenix with claws as Mercedes was shock.

Mercedes:you killed her!

Pam:stop talking..

Then Beth Phoenix began to attack Mercedes as both Beth Phoenix and Mercedes fight each other while Pam look at them fighting while crossing her arms.

After 10 minutes of fighting,Mercedes defeated the paper beth Phoenix as Pam clapped her hands.

Pam:bravo..bravo...

Mercedes:(sighed)Pam..just please listen to me..walk to the right path..Fergal is not himself anymore don't you know! The real Fergal devitt was stuck inside the demon...

Pam:hmph..Like I said..I don't like to listen to someone that backstabbed someone on her back..now..

She then created a paper shuriken and threw it at Mercedes as Mercedes didn't prepared at all as her katana was broke when fighting against Beth Phoenix.
Until she was almost falling down from the roof but suddenly,Charlotte flair,Natalya,Dana Brooke,Sonya deville,Mandy rose came to aid Mercedes.

Pam:hi girls! It's been a while!

Charlotte:this is for the irresistible force! Earth style Mobile core!

Then the floor was risen up on Pam but then of course Pam turns into a paper angel.

But then she laughs like a psycho.

Pam:(smiles)that's your power.....(laughs loudly like a psycho)...well sweetheart..you just met the gods angel here...

Mercedes:jeeze Fergal did something to her...

Natalya:I know right..she's not the Pam that we always loved for...

Pam:(stops laughing and then smiles like a freak)stop acting like you guys are my friends! Now come one and show me what you got! I'm just waiting to kill you!

To be continued,
Pam is really a creeps right now