Seventy one

Continue to Chapter Seventy

I would say this is the last chapter actually.

Seth:I will become the strongest and a good wrestler..and I will bring opportunities to the entire wrestling world..especially WWE.....I WILL...and I'm asking you to believe in me..

Fergal:why should I..how can you stand there and tell me that you will never change your mind..do you really think that you will never stray from that ideal..no matter how much pain befalls you..you think you will always believe in yourself?..can you guarantee it..how can you possibly have that much faith,that life won't change you!

How Fergal said was really hurtful.

Seth:(looks down)I felt pain too..you're not the only one...

Seth than remembers the time his oldest and best friend Dean Ambrose,or also known as Jon Moxley and Jonathan good.
Dean betrayed him when they won the raw tag team championship.

Then he lost the intercontinental title against Dean Ambrose and also lost the raw tag team championship from the AOP in hell in the cell.

And then remembers when he hurt becky when he couldn't control the power of the slayer.But when he saw beckys tears,he finally could stop the slayers rage.

Seth:no matter how much pain my own path brings...I'll keep walking..because that's Seth Rollins is...

Fergal:(widen his eyes and then closed)if the hero ever changes..it'll be a different story..

Then both Pam and Seth looks at him.

Seth:Fergal...I forgot to ask you something...why did you create the Akatsuki...

Fergal looks at him,then he sighed.

Fergal:(sighed)....the reason why I created the Akatsuki is because I wanted Vince and the authority to feel the pain...because the WWE..killed my family...my brothers...my sister...my father...and my mother...I-...I don't want to talk about it...please...

Seth:I'm...im sorry Fergal..about your family...

Pam on the other hand also feels sad for the both of them.Having the same pain together.

Fergal:you really are a curious fellow Seth..you're just like me when I was younger...

Pam:Fergal..

Fergal:but I wasn't continue to believing in Hunters ideas...nor...could I believing in myself...but...you give me a vision of a future that shows a different path from the one I've walked..

But then fergal was going to do a Ram hand sign.

Fergal:but..I think I shall believed you after all..Seth Rollins...

But then Pam exclaimed and could not believe it.Is Fergal going to sacrifice himself???

Fergal:I'll use the Bálor art of Rinne rebirth..

Pam:Fergal! You can't!

Fergal:no Pam..it's alright..all I'm going to do is to make a new choice..even though I'll given up hope..

Seth:(nervously)what is it? What kind of jutsu are you doing?????

Pam:those who possessed the rinnegan..can perform all of the jutsu that pains used..and are said to exist outside the realm of life and death..Fergals visual prowess itself is the jutsu that presides over life and death..he is the seventh pain..

Inner Pam:(Seth has changed Fergal..)

Meanwhile,
At the center of Stamford,the king of hell rises up from the ground.then the king of hell extracts souls coming out from its mouth.
The souls then surrounds the entire Stamford.

Then it was miracle,those who were killed have came back to life.Kurt angle,The revival,John cena,Viking raiders etc.

Jason:dad you're back!

Kurt:what happened..

Charlotte:I think seth did it...

Back to the hideout,
Stephanie then calls Seth again

Stephanie:(Seth the people at Stamford and the wrestlers are coming back to life!)

Seth:what? Seriously??(looks at Fergal)

Then Seth gasped at Fergal.His demon paint has completely washed away,even his demon hat and only his Rinnegan was there but his hair was light gray all of the sudden.

Fergal:I...still have..time to revive...those..I killed...since I arrived at..Stamford...the least that i can do for them..gahhh...

Then Fergal breaths deeper and closed his eyes as he feels hurt.

Seth:did you just-

Fergal:pain..and death injuries..on everyone..the truth is..the more precious someone is to us..the harder it is for us to accept that they might die..sometimes you actually convince yourself there's no way they could die..

Then his mouth was dripping in blood.

Fergal:naive can't be helped..especially with a generation like yours..a generation that does not know pain..you might try to find the meaning in pain..but all there is is loss..and unbearable pain..all that senseless death..it unleashes a cycle of violence and hatred that never ends pain creates only conflict..and..those are the things..you will face in the coming days seth......between you and me is like..it almost feels like someone set it all up..like it was all..the work of an actual god..

Then the chakra was gone inside the hideout and all of the performance center chakras.

Fergal:seems this is it for me...Seth..I believe in you of all people..Pam...I love you...

Then Fergal has died..with a smile on his face.

Pam then lowers down as tears coming out of her eyes before she kissed Fergals forehead and lays his forehead on hers.

After that,she brought Fergals body back to the battlefield to cover him with papers.But she also covers the daedra path which is tunku abdul Rahman and Seth was confused.

Seth:him as well? You're taking him too?

Pam:yes..I will have to bring it back to Malaysia Johor..he is not a person that supposed to die here....(sighed)...

Seth:are you going back to Akatsuki?

Pam:I'm done with Akatsuki..Fergal is the only person that meant everything for me...if Fergal believes In you seth...so do I...since you're my good friend..

She then create a paper flowers and gave it to seth.

Pam:this is for you seth...

Then she left Stamford with the two bodies.

But...

Aj and the others? What are they going to do now? Aj literally found out that his leader is killed.Now he has taken command of the Akatsuki..

The end

Wow,well this is it..the end..but I think I'm gonna start another book..continuing because aj and the rest hasn't dead or captured yet...

I don't have many words to say but thanks for reading my first book.Thank you so much.