For Him

It was hard. Really.

I don't know how things become like this. But now he is my first priority. He needs me the most. And I have to do this...

Lying on the hospital bed Emma was thinking about all the things that she has gone through for the last two years. She never thought her life would become like this. But its high time. What's done is done. Its time to start afresh. If not for her, then for her child. He needs a proper environment to grow up.

Two years ago, Emma married to Mac. Its love marriage. Her parents were never positive about their relationship, but for Emma, they said yes.

Mac, the good looking playboy, knows how to flutter any girl. Emma also did fall for him head over the hill.

Back then she was happy. The first two months of their marriage were awesome. But suddenly, Mac started to come home late, and some time wouldn't even come home. Whenever he is back, it would be in his drunkest state. there are so many rumors about him with girls. His behavior also started to change. Sometimes he is too possessive, and sometimes he doesn't care with whomever Emma with.

Emma never really thought of leaving him. But after her miscarriage, which happened because of him, she really did break down. But he was all good like nothing really happened. At that time, she actually did think about leaving him. But when she thought about her parents who were never really positive about their relationship, she let go of the thought of going there and thought of go through with her life.

But now it is not only about her anymore. She needs to take care of her child too. It is now or never. And she has to do this.

At present, she and her parents are taking care of hospital expenses. Mac is busy with work. Right now his first priority is to grow his business. Emma thought dose their child even matter to him?

Its been two days since the child's birth. But Mac didn't even call, Emma was kinda uncertain about whether she should hold their relationship altogether or let it go. But Mac's behavior makes her realize what should she do.

" Hey, Linda, its Emma. how are you? ''

" Hey, what's up? Long time no see. How is Mac? ''

'' Everything is fine. Mac is fine too, he should be. By the way, if it is possible, the offer that your father's company gave to me years ago, I wanna join... ''

" oo, its good to hear, but will you be able to work for our company? ''

" why not? If you guys give me this opportunity this time, I will definitely take care of it properly. I assure you. ''

" Actually, our company has been moved to NewYork from London. If it is okay for you, then you can come and join us. ''

" that's great. Thank you so much... ''

Its been years since Emma talk to Linda. After graduation, their company gave her a job offer, but she refused at that time. Because Emma was busy with her new life with mac at that time.

Once Mac said that she doesn't have the ability to work with any company. But this time Emma will prove how wrong he was...

After consulting with a lawyer for a divorce, she flies to NewYork. The lawyer said it will take some time, and when the file will be ready, they will contact her.

Emma moved to Linda's house with her child. Before she rent a new house, she is going to live with Linda.

Tomorrow is a big day for her. Before joining, Linda has taken her out to celebrate and welcome her new journey...

It sounds like someones singing around

" Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me..... ''