Enemies + The Beginning

Match's PoV (When BFBFB and TPOT ended)
Four sent us 64 an email to go to the Object Show Hotel. I saw Pencil she was on her phone. "Pence Pence!!" I called out to her. "Match!!!" she called out to me as she ran up to me to give me a hug. I smiled. "It's like been forever" I boasted. "Uh it's only been five months?" she said. "Still too long, you know I get bored easily when I'm not around you guys" I said. "Ha Ha yeah I know" she said as we walked into the building. We had to wait in our object show forms. Seriously, why is it so awkward to talk to Pencil nowadays? Must be because she has no idea what happened from the start of BFB. In BFDIA, my sassy attitude got the best of me. Pencil said she was going to hang out with Liy. I just rested myself on a wall thinking about what I did in the past. I hate myself because of it. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Then Bubble walked up to me. "Hi Moitch, how's thoings going?" she asked me. "Terrible, guilt, ashamed of myself, I just hate myself!!!!" I said. "Oh noio, Moitch, I'm soirry for not forgiving you before but I forgive you now" Bubble told me. "Thanks Bubble" I replied. I smiled slightly while hugging her but not too tight or else she'll pop. Suddenly I got punched in the face by Foldy!!! "Foildy why doid yoiu doi thoit!!!" Bubble shouted at her. "Because she is an exposer!!!" she replied. "Hey, I'm like not an exposer, I was saving my team to prevent us being up for elimination by telling Donut like the truth!" I shouted at her to make sure all of the other contestants could hear us while rubbing my face from when Foldy somehow punched me with her leg? "No, I bet you did that just so you wouldn't be eliminated!!!" Foldy shouted back. "I got eliminated in EPISODE 12!!!!" I shouted at her. "You're the reason Stapy got eliminated!!!" Foldy yelled at me. "No I'm not!!! It's Stapy's own fault he got eliminated since he cheated!!!" I yelled at her back. "Hey the only point we're blaming you, is because ERASER showed us the footage" Marker joined in with the argument. "Hey, don't get me involved!!! Plus Foldy, Marker take a chill pill, you heard Match, she was helping out her team!!" Eraser said defending himself and me. At least someone doesn't accuse me. Foldy walked up to Eraser and kicked him. "You traitor and betrayer!!!!" Foldy screamed at him. "He isn't a traitor!!!! But he might be a betrayer because he, Pen and Snowball left me to compete in TPOT, no offence" Blocky explained. "Contestants!!! Why are you arguing!!!" Four yelled at us. "Foldy started it" I said. "Oh really, well listen hear bitch if I had arms I would snap you in half!!!" Foldy threatened me. "As if you would!!!" I told her. "Oh really?" she said. Then Marker walked up to me, picked me up and held me sidewards and then Foldy rested one of her feet on my head. I was so scared. "Marker put her down!!!" I heard Pencil shout. Then the last thing I heard was someone shout my name then everything went black...

Pen's PoV
They snapped Match in half. "That's not preventing death, that's causing death" Pie said extremely angrily. "I don't care since my rival/ archenemy is on your team!!!" Foldy said. Then I saw Eraser walk up to Match's stick body and lift the halfs up and try to mend her, did he forget that Four could recover her? He looked really worried, angry and upset. "Hey E, did you forget that Four can recover?" I asked him concerned. "Heh I forgot" he replied. "Four can you recover Match?" I asked Four. Suddenly her corpse disappeared from Eraser's hands and she appeared out of Four's hand. "Match, are you okay!?" Pencil asked her. "No!" she replied as she clung onto Pencil. "It's okay, we won't let her hurt you anymore" I said. "Promise?" she asked anxiously. "Promise" I said smiling. She smiled also. "Thanks Pen" she thanked me. "Np" I replied. Four said that we could go look around now,  so Blocky, Eraser and I went to go look around. We walked towards the courtyard and saw some objects from different object shows shockingly this Lighter guy (A/N: My OC look in my about and other books to know more about him) shoved Eraser into a wall and started furiously punching him. We shouted at him to stop but he wouldn't.

Match's PoV (again)
I like can't believe Foldy and Marker killed me. I decided to look around this hotel. "Hey Match" I heard someone say. It was Matchbox!!! "Matchbox!!! It's been years!!!!" I exclaimed as we hugged each other. "So how's the show going?" he asked me. "Not so good, I just got killed by two contestants from my object show" I said shaking. "I'll protect you from them okay?" he offered me. "Thank you MB" I replied. "Anything for my parter in crime" he replied. Matchbox is my second best friend from outside of the show, first is Candle my sister, Pencil is my best friend inside of the show. (A/N: Shocker, Pencil isn't Match's BFF it's Candle, Pencil is Match's second BFF) But in truth Matchbox (if I wasn't kicked out of the house to be adopted) would've been my brother, so Candle, (my stepsister who I was adopted with) Matchbox and I are basically in a relationship triangle. So Candle is Matchbox's stepsister and Matchbox is Candle's stepbrother. It's pretty confusing but, I have a brother and a stepsister, coolio right?. Candle is the oldest out of all of us and Matchbox is in the middle and I'm in the youngest. Candle is 15, I'm 14 and Matchbox is also 15 but Candle is a few months older. Matchbox was born a year before I was born and my parents kept me away from knowing him, so annoying!!! Anyways as we were walking around I heard shouts. "What's going on?" I asked my brother. "Dunno, let's go find out" he replied as we followed the shouts. It was Blocky and Pen yelling at Lighter. And Lighter was punching Eraser!!!! I had to help him. "Lighter!!! Leave my friends alone!!!" I shouted at him. "Shit, Match when did you come here?!" he said shocked. "Hey, don't swear at my sister!!" Matchbox said. "Like stop punching Eraser or  else I'll like say the truth about what you did to me!!!!" I threatened him. "Ugh fine you idiots can leave now" he said. "Hey they are like not idiots, in fact you're an idiot for even calling them idiots!!!" I roasted him. "Ooohhhhhhhh" Blocky cheered. Then Lighter walked away. "See what Match wants Match is gonna get!" I said doing what I did in BFB 8. "Are you guys alright?" I asked them. "I'm good" Pen said. "Same here" Blocky replied. "I'm slightly in pain but I'm alright" Eraser replied. "Good but if you guys like see anyone getting hurt by him tell me" I told them and they agreed. When they left us Matchbox and I heard someone call out our names. "Match, Matchbox!!!!" Candle called out to us. "Candle!!!" I said as I hugged her. "I saw you guys stand up to Lighter to protect those boys, well done" she congratulated us. "It was mostly Match but thanks" Matchbox said. "NP" she replied. I just nodded. It was great to hang out with my siblings again.

(At the cafeteria)

We all went to have lunch in the cafeteria, everything was perfect until this Air Pod guy walked up to Pencil and started to draw with her in on the wall. Then when he made a mistake on his drawing, instead of using Pencil's eraser he used Eraser. I could tell he was in real pain. Suddenly a mini me zoomed by and whacked Air Pod in the face. I think MB threw that. The he snapped it into more than two pieces. I was scared. But then I got out of my seat and slapped him in the face. "Put my friends down" I told him politely. He did what I told him to do but he yeeted them away. "Not like that!" I told him. "Well how would you feel if I snapped you just the same way I did with that mini matchstick!!!" he shouted at me. My heart was beating so fast. "All I would feel would be pain and wanting revenge" I shrugged. "Of course you'll be feeling pain!!!" he shouted at me. "But as if some plain worthless and useless stick like you would be able to get revenge" I insulted me. "I mean girls, pfff they aren't as strong as boys" he added while doing a tough pose. "Girls can't even stop gossiping about makeup and pretty pink things" he added again. (A/N: I'm so sorry girls if I offended you and I offended myself but I
just want Air Pod to insult the girls 😅😶) Fine maybe I do gossip a lot and I'm definitely not strong but I can definitely set him on fire!!! I got so angry with him that I somehow set my hair on fire without even striking myself. Then that's where things got insane. I was about to set him ablaze but I got pulled back by Matchbox he told me to calm down but I just screamed out all of the insults he said to me. Then I went to get him again but then as I did, something really heavy got thrown at me that made my flame fade away and the last thing I heard was a cracking sound, then I almost fell to the ground and then got caught by someone then my world went black.... (again)

Matchbox's PoV
Lighter Clicks, Match's ex threw someone who looked like an electric fan at my younger sister and knocked her out. Luckily I caught her before she collapsed to the floor. She had a massive crack on the side of her head. Candle and I took her to a room for her to recover in. 7 minutes later she awoke. "Uh who are you two?" she asked us. She doesn't know us!!! "Uh do you remember your name?" Candle asked her. "My name is Match Strike?" she replied. "Yes" Candle replied. "We are your siblings. Candle, is your stepsister and I'm Matchbox your brother" I said to make her remember who we were. "And you were competing in an object show called Battle For Dream Island" Candle added. "What's Battle For Dream Island?" she asked us. Actually we don't actually know, but we do know her friends who can help her. "I'll get the other season one cast to help her remember" I told Candle. I left to find her object show. "OMG! Is Match alright?!" Pencil asked me. Yeah I know some of the cast's names. "She's alive but..." I said. "But what?" Leafy replied. "When she got knocked out she lost her memory so now even after years of battling she can't remember what Battle For Dream Island is, and I'm thinking if the season one cast can help her remember since they've been on the show for the longest?" I explained to them. "It's an alliance member's duty to help other alliance members and other people" Pencil said. Then I bought the other 19 season one cast to my lil sis.

_______________
Oh no Match has lost her memory, Can the season one cast help her remember everything? What will Lighter do to Eraser next? Can Foldy and Liy ever get along? And what will Air Pod think of next? Find out the answer to some of these questions on the next page.

Peace ✌️.