Yelp

yeehaw, i want to apologise to God, Jesus, Dave and Joel. Sorry for mistakes.

Joel waits for a few minutes after Jonas leaves to make sure he isn't coming back. He then sprints up to their bedroom, where Dave is sitting peacefully making changes to some tracks. He doesn't notice Joel's even come into the room until he jumps on the bed.

"Thank god he finally left." Joel says, sighing dramatically.

"I thought you liked when Jonas came over?" Dave's brow furrows confusedly.

"I do- I just wasn't sure how much longer I could wait to fuck you into the mattress." He laughs, while Dave looks at him dumbstruck.

"You have no shame at all, you know that?"

"I know." Joel crawls up the bed to kiss Dave. He pecks him then pulls away and taps his nose.

"You'll have to wait, Mr Dildo Man, because I'm busy."

"But babyyyyyyy-" He pouts.

"Joel." Warning tones seep into Dave's usually soft voice. It sends shivers through Joel, who rarely hears his voice this deep or hard. (That was unintentional-) "I'm working. You wouldn't like it if I came and sat on your face in the middle of a video."

"I mean..." Joel raises an eyebrow, then huffs knowing Dave's right. He goes back to work calmly, but Joel refuses to give up that easily.

He showers very quickly, and just throws on some baggy grey joggers he wears when lounging about. Dave's focus slips and he finds himself staring at his boyfriend. He watches the water drip from his hair down his tanned chest, the way he bites his lip in concentration. When Dave sees Joel's dick outlined in the grey fabric his eyes widen and he gulps, forcing himself to look at his face. His gaze drops repeatedly, and one time when he looks back up Joel's raising an eyebrow, tongue between his teeth as he smiles.

"Enjoying the view David?" He smirks. Dave gasps at being caught, immediately staring at his screen, feeling his face blaze. Joel chuckles softly, looking at his own laptop and waiting.

After about fifteen minutes with no progress, Dave shuts his laptop, sits it aside and straddles Joel's lap.

"Alright." He sighs. "You win. Make this good or I'll make you pay me the money I'm losing right now."

"Fair enough." Joel laughs softly, pressing his mouth to Daves. He opens his mouth to let the younger boy to deepen the kiss. "How'd you feel about recreating the pewdiepie wedding night?" Dave shivers at Joel's whisper, remembering that night. Joel tied him to the expensive hotel bed with their ties, and fucked him until he couldn't talk, and then washed and cuddled him until he came back to his senses. It was one of his favourite nights, and the thought of recreating that thrills him. He feels his dick twitch in his pants.

"Oh fuck- yes." Dave grinds on Joel lightly, who moans down his ear.

Joel lifts Dave under the thighs, and carefully lies him on the bed. He sits up, grabbing the Swedish boy and pulling him down on top of him. They giggle softly together, clumsily kissing as Joel tries to move so he's not squashing his boyfriend. Dave grins against the shorter man's lips, pulling away, and flipping them over so he's straddling his thighs. He presses his hands into the pillow either side of Joel's head, leaning down to kiss him.

"This okay?" He breathes heavily.

"Abso-fucking-loutely." His hands wander, one slides under the British man's shirt, the other grabs his ass.

"Good." He fumbles taking off his shirt, both laughing quietly again. When he leans down to kiss Joel again a curtain of hair falls around them, shutting out all of their bedroom except each other. Dave kisses a trail down his face and jawline to his boyfriend's neck. Joel tilts his head, giving him more access while his eyelids flutter shut and he moans softly. Dave leaves a cluster of dark lovebites he's had to resist previously, so they wouldn't be seen in videos. Once he feels Joel is suitably marked up he pulls away and admires his work proudly.