~ ᴘᴏᴍᴇꜰɪᴏʀᴇ - ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ! ~

~ ᴘᴏᴍᴇꜰɪᴏʀᴇ -  ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ! ~

~ Rook :

- Will probably teach you some little bit of French
(kind of an headcanon but like imagine,, both of you,, speaking French,, and nobody can understand around you,, 🥺👉👈)

- Likes PDA!!

- Dates where he teaches you the basics of hunting

- He'll teach you how to do archery (Overall he'll teach you lots of things)

- Always fun to be with him you'll always be happy!

~ Epel :

- He'll be himself around you (getting angry, etc,,) bur still very soft,,

- Probably shy with PDA (not rlly shy but not used to it yet kinda shy (hope you get what I mean,,,,))

- He wants to show you that he can protect you!!

- Cook with you (apple pies, apple cakes, fried apples, anything with apples,,, )(Yakiniku too) and makes (also teach you some basics if you wants) apple carving with you!!

-Show you things he likes (like driving,,)

- Gets a little bit angry whenever you try to help him (ex: taking a book for him bc he smol 🥺)

~ Vil :

- He'll never find you as pretty as him <3 (It will take time but maybe one day eventually,,,)

- Doesn't mind PDA (likes it but he probably won't hugs you etc... often in public)

- He'll try new things on you! (makeup, outfits... only if you want to obviously)

- Very strict with your outfits when you both go on dates

- I'm sorry I don't have a lot of ideas with him :'((

_____________________________________

Hope It's not too out of character!

Have you seen the new trailer with Heartslabyul? I love it so much with Riddle at the end!!

See ya ❤️!