Consulting

Drew's PoV

"Okay, let's head up to my room." I guess he figured that what I said yesterday was a lie, is it a good or a bad thing?

"Well, I figured you'd have some ideas of what I wanted to talk about." I said.

"Yeah, I had some idea, the lie yesterday was so obvious, only Sid can't see through it." Rafe said, pointing out the obvious.

"That's the whole reason why I needed to talk to you! You see, I don't just have a crush on her, I love her! But I also don't want to hurt Sid's feelings, so I figured it'd be best if I go out of it, ask May to come over to Larousse and date Sid, then boom! Everyone's happy!" I said, frustrated.

"Yeah, Everyone's happy except you, and you don't even know if May likes Sid, it's just Sid who likes her, and I can clearly see that it's just another puppy crush to get himself over that freaking Selena! Heck I don't even know why he had a crush on that drama queen." Rafe said.

(A/N Sorry, I was just kinda mad at Serena that time when I was writing it, so I used a name similar to her's XD)

"And that's the whole reason he needs May as his girlfriend more than I do! He needs a girlfriend to help him get over that silly old crush of his!" I explained.

"Fine, if you've already decided, but be careful of what you choose because you can't go back. I can tell you really do love her." Rafe said.

"Well, I think I do, but I want to see Sid happy even more!" I exclaimed.

"It's your decision. Don't go crying to me later." Rafe said, disappointed.

"Of course I won't!" I'll be leaving this afternoon, so I'll go say goodbye to Sid first, and I'll tell you everything through text or phone calls later, bye, see ya!" I said as I rushed out of the door. I knew I had to be the one to give up on this one.

*Time skip brought you by Serena dislikers!*

I was on the train to Petalburg city, I heard Ash was having a gym battle there, and that means May will be there too.

It was not a very long ride, but it was to me, today is the day when I ask her out- for Sid. Today is the day I get over her. It's hard, but I do it for Sid's sake.

As I got off the train, I headed to the Petalburg gym.

After I knocked a door, a woman in her mid 30s? I don't know, came out as she opened the door for me.

She looked confused as she said with a smile, "Hi, how can I help you?

"Hi, Ma'am, I'm Drew, by any chance is May here?"

"Oh, you're a friend of May? Wait... Why does that name sound familiar, ah! You are that boy May often talks about! Come in! They're all here!"

May? She talks about me? I felt a blush creeping up from my neck, but I sent it back as I remembered my mission. (A/N Can you send a blush back? I'm not making any sense...)

"Everyone! We've got a guest!" the lady announced to a table of people who were eating.

"Drew?" May asked questioningly as she looked up from her food.

"Happy to see me?" Oh crap, that came out a bit flirty, curse my stupid mouth, it might be ok before, but I've got a mission now.

"Well of course! You just showed up out of nowhere!" She looks so cute when she's angry- No! Stop! Stupid mind! I'm on a mission!

"Anyways, I've got some real business to deal with ya May, can we talk privately?"

"Uhh, yeah, of course, sure." Was that a blush I see on her face? She looks even cuter with tha- stop!!! I'm on a mission! Concentrate...

Her mom winked at her. Signaling good luck. Huh?

May's PoV

"Anyways, I've got some real business to deal with ya May, can we talk privately?" Drew asked.

Talk privately? Huh!? A small blush crept its way up my face.

"Uhh, yeah, of course, sure." I answered.

Mom!!! Don't wink at me! I know what you mean! Then we went outside.

"So you see May, please go to Larousse." Drew said.

"Huh? Why Larousse?" I asked.

"Because there's a friend of mine who has a crush on you, and you just need to go on a fake date with him, you see, he's had a crush on Selena, an epic drama queen, but she was very harsh to him when she rejected him, and he was really hurt, but he still haven't gotten over this little crush of his, so I need you to help him, please?"

I had a hint of sadness and hurt in my heart, the boy you loved for months, just asked you to go on a fake date with his best friend?

"Why me?" I asked again.

"Because apparently you are the only girl he liked since Selena, and you are the only possible chance that he'll turn back to his old self." Drew said.

"Oh, is that friend of yours Sid?" I asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know him? Oh yeah, of course, he knows you, and that must mean you know him too." Drew said

"It's fine with me, as long as its just once, and no kissing involved, but I'll tell him its a friendly date first thing when we start, okay?" I said.

"Deal, but please don't tell him it's me who asked you to come, in fact, could you tell him that its because Ash wanted to try the Battle tower again?"

"Alright, but how can we be alone?"

"Oh, that's easy, for Ash and Max, they would go to the battle tower immediately after they arrived, for Brock, you can just tell him the truth and ask him to go shopping or meet girls or whatever, for Rafe and his little sisters, he knows the situation too so I'm gonna tell him the plan through text and ask him to do something at that time, and I'll also tell him to remind Sid to ask you out so you don't have to think about that part." He planned.

"Great, I'll ask Ash if he wants another try at the Battle Tower, I'm sure he'll say yes."

"Okay, now that's done." He finished and threw a rose at me as he left me blushing in my garden.

I admired that rose as I saw a piece of paper tied on it, it looks like a series of numbers, could that be, his PokeNav number!? I tried to enter it on my PokeNav and it did work! I finally got his number! Now, time to go back to eat.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Done! How'd you like that? Please vote and comment!