LEMON CHAPTER

Warning!! This chapter contains 18+ content! Read at your own risk! This is your only warning!! If you don't like this kind of story, don't report this story, just ignore it. Also, this lemon involves teasing, bondage, and a few more kinky things. However it will mostly be gentle. If you're fine with that, read on!

PS. You do not have to read this to understand what will be happening in season 2, it's just a filler story for all you pervs out there 😉

PPS. Chances are, this won't be canon to the series. It may take place after the events of season 2, or it may just be non canon. We'll see!

———————————————————

It was a morning like any other, Wendy waking up from a dream about Chelia. Beautiful Chelia... Wendy had fantasized about Chelia doing lewd things to her. In truth, Wendy was a bit of a masochist. Not full blown Darkness levels, but she likes being teased by Chelia. Mainly just letting her be in control. At least, that's what she fantasizes about.

Wendy sat up in her bed and stretched. She looked down and saw her crotch was a little wet.

Wendy: "Stupid wet dreams..."

She just had a really good wet dream involving Chelia. It involved Wendy being a slave and Chelia being a princess. Wendy had broken the law, so she was brought down to the dungeon to be sexually tortured by Chelia. If only....

Wendy: "Maybe I could write my dream into my story..."

Wendy got out of bed and didn't bother getting dressed. She always slept naked, mainly because when she slept with clothes on, she always got hot at night. Wendy quickly grabbed a towel and wiped her p*ssy dry. She then sat down at her desk and opened her book. She grabbed her pencil and began writing.

—Into the My Princess world—

Wendy has just woken up in bed next to Chelia. Chelia had her arms wrapped around Wendy while she slept, so her cleavage was easily visible. Wendy did her best not to stare, but she couldn't help herself. Wendy looked outside and saw the sun was already up. She gently shook Chelia's shoulder.

Wendy: "Miss Chelia, it's morning"

Chelia opened her eyes and stared at Wendy.

Chelia: "I have two things to say. One, I love seeing you first thing in the morning. Two, if you don't stop calling me Miss Chelia, I'm going to have to punish you"

Wendy: "How would you punish me?"

Chelia: "No kisses for a week"

Wendy quickly hugged Chelia.

Wendy: "That's way too cruel!!!"

Chelia: "That's what'll happen if you keep calling me that. We're girlfriends, we don't need formalities or titles. And no, strawberry and cherry are not on the table"

Wendy: "Fine...."

Chelia: "I want to hear you say it"

Wendy: "C-Che— Wait! You can't last a week without kisses either!"

Chelia: "Yes I can...."

Wendy got her lips really close to Chelia's, but backed away at the last second.

Chelia: Hey! No teasing!"

Wendy: "But it's what I do~"

Chelia: "Fine, no ice cream for a week"