What Happened Last Night

[Unedited]

Flashback of Last Night

Taraji POV
As soon as I threw Terrence on the bed he flipped me on my back and hovered on top of me. He kissed me passionately on my lips and made his way down to my neck. I let out a low moan that could barely be heard. Terrence sucked on my neck viciously leaving a hickey. He made his way down to my breast, taking my nipple in his mouth then after a minute or so moving on to the next show as much attention as the first. Eventually his mouth made it to my clit. My body jerked at the feeling of his tongue. He inserted 3 fingers inside of me causing me to gasp. He pumped his fingers in and out of me at the speed of lighting, slurping all of my juices in the process. I felt like I was about to burst. " TERRY IM CUMMING" I screamed almost at the top of my lungs. Terrence didn't slow down, in fact he sped up. My orgasm came down and Terrence took his fingers out of me. I sat back and watched him shed his clothes with pure lust in his eyes. Soon he was completely naked and started staring at me. "Terry don't make me wai- UGHH!" I was cut off by him thrusting inside of me with no warning. I moaned and screamed watching his hips wind up just to go back with full force.

" I can't do it!! Slow Down!!!I managed to say through moans. " nah babygirl you said I Gotta prove my love? Well imma prove it to you. Take this dick like a champ." He said not letting up. I felt my orgasm building up. " OH GOD , IM ABOUT TO CUM." I yelled as I felt him hitting my cervix. " Nope, not yet. Hold it." He started to strum my clit with his thumb. " OMG DADDY IM CUMMING!!" I said as I felt a knot build up in my stomach. "Go Ahead I'm right behind you." That was my cue. He came inside me with while my body was still shaking.

Terrence got from on top of me and laid beside me. After he caught his breath I said " You finish or you got some more rounds in you?" After 5 rounds and 7 orgasms we finished. And for the rest of the night we held eachother until we fell asleep.

COMMENT WHAT YALL WANNA SEE NEXT IN THIS BOOK.
Sorry it's short and probably less detailed. I haven't been writing in a while because of some issues going on right now and also right now because of school. Hope you enjoyed.