The alley way

𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 [9𝐏𝐌]
You were walking back from your last shift of work wich was at the coffee shop. You just came back from a 24h mart and bought some ramen and some drinks for you and two of your sisters Yeona and Lina. It was late already and you were walking on the Blvd street so you decided to take a short cut into the dark alley way going to the other side of the street that way it's closer and faster. But before you could take a turn you heard a noise coming from the alley way.

You quickly hide behind the wall, it was kinda dark so you can't really see much but there was a tall wide man standing in the middle back facing you and there was some big and tall and strong figure like men wearing a suit and standing side by side the other man and you heard the man in the middle speak aggressively.

"I gave you enough month and day already! You jerk!". Said the man standing in the middle.

You tried to see who was he talking to. Then you saw another man kneeling down infront of the tall figure man, and facing toward him wich is your direction. You can't see the man clearly because he was blocked by the tall man facing your direction. Then you heard the man who was kneeling said in a scared tone.

"P-please i r-really don't have any m-money right now". He stuttered. "And so what do you want me to do? Give a chance of life to you huh!? That's not what i do, I don't give second chances. You disobey you die". The tall men said.

"Why is he so cruel". You said to yourself. Then the men who was kneeling started to cry and said.

"P-please master i really don't have any money right now and my son is sick". Crying.  "Sick? That's not my problem you borrowed you return. I don't care who die or alive all I know is you owe us and you need to give it back! If not then you die in hell!". Shouted.  "Please master i-i'm trying, please give me a couple more days please". He begged.  "Well then your choice". The tall men answered back.  "T-thank you so much mast-" The men who was kneeling for his life thank him. Then  *PANG!* .

"Woah that was- ah!!" You said a little calmly then heard a gun shot you startled. "W-what the-  oh shit!" Then you realized what you've done.