Running?

[Taeyhung POV]
*BANG!* I shot the man in the middle of his head. "You old cow die in hell!" I said in frustrating. Then I heard a girl scream coming from behind the wall on the Right side of the Blvd. She was trembling and......scared? I smirked. She was about to run away.  "You three catch her!" I said signing three body guard of mine. Then they ran after her.

"And the four of you get rid of the body now! Don't leave any evidence. I'm tired of dealing with those stupid police!" He commanded the other four of his body guard. "And about his son and wife do what've told" they nodded and do their work.
[End of  Taeyhung's POV]

[Your POV]
When I realized that they notice me I started to panic and then I heard the tall men who shot the guy earlier said "you three catch her". I started panicking even more. "Ohh nonononono....I don't wanna die!" I said to myself. Then i start running. But because of my clumsyness i trip and fall on the ground wich causes my knees to bleed. "Uhh! F*ck Lee Y/n why are you so careless!" I said to myself.  And now those suit man body guard catches up to where I was falling down. Two of them were infront of me and one was behind because they scared you're gonna escape agian. i freeze in place and didn't know what to do i squinted and curse my stupid self agian "f*ck!!" I said to myself.  "Aish! What should I do now and my knee is b-bleeding?!!" I said in my mind. "B-blood..... ahh! I'm bleeding!" I said loudly.
[End of Y/n POV]

But you're curious by how those body guard didn't react nor said anything about your bleeding knee. Their face was as straight as a ruler. And you were panicking why?  Well because you're afraid of blood. And whenever you see a blood your body is very weak and almost fainted.

"Excuse me miss but we've seen you peeking behind the walls while we did our job?" One of them said.

"W-what are you talking? I don't k-know a-anything" you lied.  "Sorry miss but you need to come with us" the other one said".

"I  d-don't want t-to go a-anywhere with y-you guys" you said stuttering and scared of those black suited men.  "Miss please, we really don't want to mistreat not hurt you" the other one Said.

"W-what if I don't want to?" You asked back.  He sigh and answered. "Then we'll have to take you".

"What!!" You blurted out. Then you stand up and try to run to the left side, but because of  your bleeding knee it causes it to hurt even more when you stood up from the ground. But you failed and you almost fall back to the ground agian but....one of the body guard who was standing behind you he quickly caught you by your tiny waist and your hand was holding his onto arm. You freeze in one place.

*cough cough* one of the body guard fake coughing wich caught you both attention. You quickly got up from the body guard and started apologizing to him and the other two bodyguard as well.

"Sorry sorry sorry" you bowed nervously and awkwardly because of  the scene just happend recently.

"I g-gotta go now" you pick up your food bag from the ground and about to go but then you heard a familiar voice behind you walking toward you guys direction.

"Not so fast shorty" he said. When you realized who it was, you turned around to face him walking toward your direction. A tall handsome wearing a simple outfit yet looking so fine AF with a Greek god body standing infront of you.

 A tall handsome wearing a simple outfit yet looking so fine AF  with a Greek god body standing infront of you

"Y-you?!!" You said in shock and angry tone.

"B-boss!?" All of the body guard was a little shock and they bowed toward their boss. "Boss we-..." before one of the body guard could speak taeyhung raised his hand and the body guard quiet.

You were courious to why they called him like that. "Who is he why do they called him like that" questions running through your brain.

"B-boss? W-what do you mean" you asked them courisly but those body guard didn't dare to look up they kept their head down this whole time.

"So?? What a pretty lady like you doing here alone at this time huh?" He asked you.

"I-I'm coming b-back f-from my last s-shift of w-work" you were stuttering and trembling, because you're scared of him after seeing him killed that man a while ago and plus your bleeding knee was aching as well.

"Scared? Babygirl?" He asked and then smirked. "W-what do you want?" You asked him raising your eye brow.

"Shorty tell me what you just see a while ago huh?" He asked you then continued "knowing other people business had made other people stop breathing you know that huh? Now tell me!?" He said.

"I-i didn't see anything" you said like a scaredy-cat.

"Yahh! I'm not someone you can fool now tell me or not?" As taeyhung was saying that you felt something on your stomach.

"A g-gun!" You said to yourself.

"N-nooooo pleasseeee don't" you'd said to him and continued talking "I-i see you shot a m-man who w-was kneeling o-on the g-ground"

"Anything else?" He asked back.

"N-nothing more I o-only know that m-much. Pleaseeeee I don't wanna die yet I'm still young and I have to take care of my family" you said with your eyes shut close and begging him. Then suddenly you heard a clicking sound you thought he was gonna shoot right through you put you heard nothing, you opened your eyes to see he was putting his gun back in his pocket.

"See it's simple if you told me since the start I wouldn't have threatened you like this dummy" he said mocking you.

"B-but you k-killed him??? Why? For what?" You asked nervously.

"Why not?? He deserves it" he said normally like he didn't care about anything.

"What!! What do you mean??. it's not funny you idiot that is people's life it's not like in a game nor a movie" you said angrily at him. Who wouldn't be angry if the way he said it was like nothing to him.

"You would've do the same if  you were me shorty" he said back to you.

"No I wouldn't do like you, you monster he don't deser- ......... ahh!~ ouk! ...ouch!"