Chapter 2

"Oh, hi Naegi, what brings you here?" Togami said in surprise. "Ah, well Ishimaru started worrying about you since you missed 2 meetings this week and insisted for me to check on you" Naegi replied and began to get up from his seat. "Well I should tell Ishimaru that you're okay, you can come with me if you like.." Naegi said with a smile. Togami knew this would be a perfect opportunity to maybe ask Naegi some questions. Without knowing what he was doing, he grabbed Naegi's hand, "no stay" Togami said coldly, his blue eyes slowly started to stare into those pure green eyes. "Alright.." Naegi said with a nervous laugh as he sat back down on the chair. "Is there something you want?" Naegi asked with genuine curiosity as Togami stared at him.

"I want to ask you some questions"

"About what Togami-kun?"

"Well about yourself" Togami said as he dropped the book facedown on the table. "Naegi, by any chance, could you be inhuman?" Togami asked out of the blue as Naegi sat up. "T-Togami-kun what kind of questions is that?!" Naegi asked in shock as Togami stared at him, expecting an answer.

"A question that needs an answer, well Naegi, are you completely human?"

"Um..."

Togami shook his head, of course Naegi wouldn't answer him, why would he? "Nevermind forget I ever asked" Togami said as he looked at the uncomfortable boy in front of him. "Togami-kun, is there anything else you like to ask?" Naegi said while blinking at him. Togami looked away, Naegi did have a childish sort of charm to him, it was almost.... Cute.. "I said forget anything I said" Togami said sternly. Naegi nodded as Togami began to pick up the book he was reading, Naegi was staring intensely at the cover, his face now serious. Togami noticed as he looked at Naegi, with his hand still on the cover, Naegi put his hand on top of Togamis and began to look at him. "Togami-kun, if I were to tell you the truth, would you tell anyone?" Naegi asked in a very serious tone. Togami looked at him and than said "out with it, I won't tell anyone"