Chapter 4

Togami had been keeping Naegi's secret for 4 weeks now, and for those 4 weeks, he hadn't thought of Naegi the same way as he did before; he didn't feel so bothered around him anymore. Even though Togami had been right, he always found himself staring at Naegi, perhaps it was Naegi's pure aura that always got him to stare or it had to be something else. It bothered Togami even more than before, but for some reason, Togami felt like he had always felt this feeling around the shorter boy, but it was ridiculous to say it was love, that Togami was sure of.

One day, Togami was in his room until he heard a gentle knock on his door. "Who is it?" Togami called out as someone responded, "It's me Naegi, can I come in?" So Togami kindly let him in and Naegi shyly went into the room and smiled. "Hey Togami-kun, can I talk with you a little bit?" Naegi asked as Togami nodded and sat down on his bed, Naegi sat down next to him. "Well Togami-kun, I always wanted to tell you this but.."

"But what?"

Togami's heart was racing, what was Naegi going to tell him? Naegi looked away shyly without saying anything. "Nevermind.." Naegi spoke the word softly. Without thinking, Togami grabbed Naegi's hand and spun him around and pulled him into a soft, tender kiss. Naegi blushed as Togami kissed him but soon he closed his eyes and kissed back. As they kissed, white wings began to sprout from Naegi's back and a halo formed around his head. As soon as they pulled away, Togami looked at Naegi sitting in front of him, he looked so beautiful..