OC Information

Solara Belle Saoirse Kratt is the beautiful younger fraternal twin sister of Martin Kratt (by 2 minutes), the older sister of Chris Kratt, the 6 time international skating champion, and the best friend of Aviva Corcovado, Koki Bambrick, and Jimmy Z.

She is also second-in-command of the Wild Kratts crew and Aviva's love interest.

Like her brothers, Solara Belle loves creature adventuring with her friends, but she can also communicate with the animals on a different level. Besides creature adventuring, she, Martin, and Chris love to play music together, and they are a really popular band.

Solara Belle is a prodigy in zoology and technology, which is why she's often seen reading books with Martin and Chris on a good day.

Unlike her brothers in appearance, Solara Belle has beautiful, long white hair that reaches just past her waist, usually styled with a half ponytail and green eyes with the Aquarius symbol.

For accessories, she wears a sea green bow with a blue paw print in her hair, silver hex nut bolt earrings with a paw print sign, and a black choker with an amethyst.

For her casual outfit in warmer weather, she wears a sleeveless collared shirt that stops above her belly button and short purple shorts that reach her knees.

Around her arms, she wears detachable sea green sleeves that stop at her wrist.

On her feet, she usually wears a pair of knee-high roller skates unless she's climbing. In the Arctic circle, she wore ice skates.

Her signature color is dark blue, a shade darker than her older twin brother

Her signature color is dark blue, a shade darker than her older twin brother. In cold weather, she wears a long sleeved version of her outfit with a pair of dark blue boots and overcoat.

She wears a wetsuit when swimming somewhere cold, but a dark blue and white swimsuit when swimming somewhere warm or hot.

Along with every other member of the crew, she hates people who destroy habitats for their own purposes.

But, she doesn't like it when the crew members insult her brothers.

When she gets mad, Solara Belle can scare anybody into submission, even the villains.