Flight of the Draco

The Kratt Siblings were at it again, this time in the Indonesian rainforest.

Chris was having a field day because he was the climbing brother.

Martin was the swimming brother, and Solara was most comfortable in any environment, preferably the ground or air because she loves to skate.

And that's what was different with her shoes today: she was wearing climbing boots instead of her roller skates.

"So, Chris. Tell us what kind of lizards we're looking for today. I know that there are different types of gliding lizards, but I just want to be specific about what to look for, " Solara explained as she stopped on a tree branch.

"We're looking for Draco lizards, one of the few species of gliding lizards in the world. They're strictly arboreal. That's why you need to be an expert climber like me," Chris bragged.

"Chris, you know we're just as good at climbing as you are, right?" Martin teased as he caught up to his younger siblings.

"They're so small that they could be anywhere. We don't have time to stand around talking." Chris explained, not noticing that there was a draco lizard behind him.

Solara and Martin did, and tried to suppress their laughter.

"Uh, Chris? Pffft!" Solara tried to call to her younger brother while trying to suppress her snickers.

"What is it, Eclipse?" Chris asked, then he noticed the draco lizard on his shoulder.

"A draco!" he exclaimed.

"He sure is a zippy little fellow. I'm gonna call you Zippy!" Martin declared as they started climbing after the speedy draco lizard.

Solara was moving so fast through the trees that she wasn't watching where she was going.

She landed on a dead tree branch and started free falling to the ground.

"I forgot one basic rule of climbing: If nothing is holding up an object, it falls!" Solara screamed as she fell.

A few meters above the ground, Solara was lucky enough to grab onto a lone tree branch.

Then, Zippy landed on the branch she was holding onto, and it broke, making her fall again and land in a mud puddle, a dark bruise forming on her left shin.

"Eclipse! Sis! Are you okay?" Martin asked as he and Chris came and helped her out of the mud.

"Pretty lizards land on my finger?" the dizzy girl asked.

Aviva and the others were worried that she might have a concussion.

"We'd better get her back to Tortuga HQ." Aviva decided as they helped her back to the ship.

Above the rainforest canopy, a pink jet hovered over the trees.

This jet belongs to Donita Donata, a fashion designer who uses live animals in her clothes.

"Hmm, draco lizards, huh? I can make this work. Earrings, boot clasps, and ooh, la la! A belt buckle! Yes, this marks the beginning of Donita Donata's Fall Fashion collection! Dabio, activate the vacuum!" Donita ordered her henchman.

"Alright, Donita," Dabio replied as he activated the vaccum, sucking up all the draco lizards in the forest.

Back on the ground, Solara was more oriented of herself and was being escorted back to the Tortuga, leaning on her brothers' shoulders.

"Guys, I'm okay. I'm okay..." she groaned, wincing from the wound on her leg.

"But, Eclipse, that was some big fall," Aviva reasoned.

"Yeah, when I fall out my chair, I'm out for the day," Jimmy explained.

Martin chimed in, "You're lucky you touched down in that mud puddle."

"But, Martin," Solara protested as she leaned on his shoulder. "I need to help you and Chris track the draco lizards! Agh!"

The bruise on her leg has started bleeding and she didn't know.

Aviva noticed and quickly wrapped a cloth around the injury.

"Eclipse, your leg is bleeding. We need to get this stitched up."

She looked at her leg and only managed to look Aviva in the eye before her eyes rolled in and she passed out in her brothers' arms.

The last thing she heard before completely going under was the sound of her teammates calling her name.