5. Breaking The Curse.

The addition of Bella and Enzo to the group was noticeable to the entire town, bad boy Damon was happy, open and smiling.

The trio had been staying in their own house, away from Stephan, he had constantly been blaming Damon, and had started trying to push Bella out of the house.

Jenna had kept Elena on a short leash, every time she was allowed any freedom, her and Stephan started plotting to evade the deal and run, leaving everyone behind to deal with the fallout.

Klaus had been informed of the plans and had taken Stephan and locked him in the basement, until the curse was broken.

Bella explained the doppelganger curse, how Silas and Qetsiyah had been together, but her handmaiden Amara had caught his eye, that together Silas and Amara had stolen the immortality potion from Qetsiyah, and taken it.

She then explained the creation of the other side, Amara as the doorway, and the true tragedy, she had managed to keep the couple apart in life, and death.

Bella also busted the cure, the cure would only work on Silas or Amara, but for one of them to take it, would mean there would be no chance of them being together.

The months had passed, magical safety nets had been found, made, checked and double checked, their last resort if everything else failed, was John Gilbert and a linking spell.

The day had come, Elena's blood was stored in a cooler, under witch spell, the sacrifices were prepared and held under spell, the witch performing the ritual was resting, all spells for Elena had been performed, and everyone was ready.

Bella walked with Klaus, while Damon watched Katerina to gloat, Elijah was keeping an eye on Jules, and the rest were either watching Elena, or just watching from the sidelines.

Before the ritual began, Klaus turned to Elijah.

"After I'm me again, we'll bring them back, and work together again. Forever and always." He said then quickly turned and nodded to Greta the witch.

Fire rose, as Greta chanted, Klaus followed her direction and in short order he watched as the life drained from Katerina's eyes, he was gentle with Elena, made sure to cause minimal damage, and his curse was soon broken.

Before he could run off, he heard Elena's heart restart, and yipped at his brother before running into the forest, to enjoy his first shift in a thousand years.

Elena woke confused, then as she remembered she started yelling, most of the group just left her behind, with Jenna and Jeremy.

Bella and Enzo decided, that their next task would be trying to sort out Silas and Amara, they wanted to move the doorway onto Qetsiyah, to stop her influencing the ancestors.

Qetsiyah had decided, that vampires were evil, and had twisted the witch ancestors into following that belief, in honesty nature wouldn't have allowed their creation, if they weren't needed.

Nature had seen humans, witches and werewolves spreading, taking over everything, destroying everything in their path, the answer was vampires, so a plan was born.

Nature planned the creation of the originals, but Qetsiyah twisted it, so their own parents would search for their death.

Nature had made another plan, to fix the problems of the first, give the doorway to Qetsiyah, freeing Amara, then giving Qetsiyah the cure, destroying the otherside, this would free the spirits, removing the hatred of the ancestors and Qetsiyah's machinations.

First however, the originals would have to deal with Mikael, Klaus had already, under Bella's advice destroyed Esthers body, now it was time to wake his siblings and deal with their father.

It was an unsure Klaus, that waited with Elijah before three coffins for his brothers and sister to awaken, Bella, Damon and Enzo were waiting in the other room, mainly to explain the problem.

On awakening, the three previously daggered siblings stomped into the other room, coming to a stop at the sight of three unknown people sitting there waiting.

After explaining and discussing the problem of Silas, Kol agreed to work with Enzo, while Finn went to hunt for his mate Sage, and Rebekah wanted to find Marcel in New Orleans.

Klaus and Elijah were going to go with Rebekah, and send word to the werewolves, that there was a new option, just come find them.

Bella and Damon were going back to their house, to try and come up with a plan with the witches, it needed to be strong enough to work, and it needed to be done soon.

All parts were planned, and organised, all they needed was for Kol to bring Silas, and Elijah to bring Amara, Enzo had Qetsiyah here, ready for the transfer, the witches had locked her in stasis to keep her from interfering.

When everything was finally together in one place, the ritual was cast, the gateway was transferred to Qetsiyah, Amara was woken up and reunited with Silas, then Qetsiyah was given the cure, and as she awoke now human, she was killed by Klaus.

The witches instantly noticed the difference, no longer was there pressure from the other side, in fact, when they went searching, the other side no longer existed.