1: jyp and jype sucks

♤: we stan got7 on a spiritual level.

Jb (and got7 in general) can produce better songs than jyp ever could and nothing will ever change my mind about that.

Eclipse was rejected 15 times and yes you read that correctly 15 times. The original title was 'leave it to me' and it sounds like you rearranged eclipse's instrumental and put a whole other song on it.

But then jyp deleted the live jb played it ( but you guys can find it on yt it's a masterpiece) AND LETS NOT FORGET HOW JYPE POORLY PROMOTED IT TOO (jype poorly promotes them in general but I feel like they really did them dirty with eclipse)

And page could've been the title track. But unfortunately it wASnT gOT7s cOlOuR. If it wasn't their colour why was it lowkey more popular than the title track? Explain that.

And I think something similar happened with teenager too..

There even was that time jb was on hyena (I think that's the name of the show) and he presented 3 songs to jyp and he only listened to like 5 seconds of each song before deciding that they were bad.

Bro wtf I'm not a producer or composer or a music critic or whatever else there is, but I'm sure you can't just judge a song after five seconds not ten or twenty. (Or maybe you can but that sounds weird to me)

Aside from songs got7 barely gets promoted. Like seriously ahgases are the ones reaching out to shows for got7 not the company. They even put the add on YouTube for nbtm.

Youngjae has told his sasengs multiple times to leave him alone and jype released the same old statement they released the first time.

Yugyeom saw the trucks and said thanks so there's that but then the live got deleted.

Uh this incident wasn't recent (well Mark's blonde when this happened so)
Basically got7 were eating and mark didn't have any chopsticks so he asked the staff for some but they gave him used ones...you could see the stains from the food. I don't know if it was a joke of not but wtf-

Mark just sat down and ate with his handsome

There's multiple other things that happened and this probably wasn't half of it..